It might seem a little confusing because the bar is a part of the popular restaurant but while it might share some space, it is a very different experience. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 11 von 905 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay) mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Cancel . With luxury in each detail, the team of managers make sure that weddings and related festivities are celebrated with luxury and fine detailing. 3038 1949 only Sunday Brunch of Rs. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Welcome to a world of stylish accommodation, fine dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of North Mumbai's business district: Bandra Kurla Complex, or BKC. Trident bk c was true to its name. The team always takes pride in going beyond the call of duty.We look forward to welcoming you back soon.Warm regards,David MathewsGeneral Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Prices are calculated as of 2020-12-14 based on a check-in date of 2020-12-27. The room was very spacious and well decorated. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Lunch Buffet Price: Rs.2050/- … With regards to this please do share your contact details with me at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com, so I can speak to you personally and better understand the matter, ensuring that your upcoming travel experience to our hotel, is more than agreeable.I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to back soon! 4528 3100 only. Overall great stay. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. As a Trident Privilege member get 10% off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. As safe as your home. Trident, Bandra Kurla - Hotel in Mumbai - The Epitome of Elegance and Efficiency. Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai: Convenient location & great breakfast buffet! Trident, Bandra Kurla Complex Restaurants in Trident, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai All Delivery Pocket-Friendly Delivery Breakfast Lunch Dinner Drinks & Nightlife Cafés Chinese North Indian Desserts & Bakes Buffet Places Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review. Buffet. Prices are calculated as of 23/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020. Book Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, Mumbai on Tripadvisor: See 4,662 traveler reviews, 1,649 candid photos, and great deals for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, ranked #10 of 950 hotels in Mumbai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Simran & Calvin at the front desk/reception & Neha from housekeeping were exceptionally helpful, warm and welcoming. They accommodated us well, and were very courteous in their approach. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. However, I do apologise for the inconvenience you experienced with regards to blocking of your credit card for an additional day and we are investigating the matter in detail to effectively address the issue.I would also like to inform you that we now have room rates which do include breakfast. Dear Trip Advisor Member, Thank you for your review. Breakfast buffet is fresh and feels gourmet. Trident, Chennai: Excellent Hilton - See 1,710 traveler reviews, 612 candid photos, and great deals for Trident, Chennai at Tripadvisor. Book Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, Mumbai on Tripadvisor: See 4,662 traveller reviews, 1,649 candid photos, and great deals for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, ranked #10 of 950 hotels in Mumbai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This hotel has simply awesome staff. This is one of the best 5 star property in Mumbai. Such appreciation motivates all of us to continue delivering excellence in all aspects of our hotel operations.We look forward to welcoming you again soon.Warm regards,David MathewsGeneral Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Dear Trip Advisor Member,We are really pleased that we managed to meet and exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us at Trident Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.Your special mention for the service encourages the team to put their best every moment. Add Photos Add photos to this review. Duration: 00:11:38 Video Size 457.44 MB MP3 Size 11.44 MB Anish Deshmukh. Overall good experience except blocking your credit card for one extra day.there was no complimentary break fast .staff very polite. Dear Trip Advisor member,Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Dear Trip Advisor Member,Thank you for your compliments about our hotel, accommodation and team members. : Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai - See 4,581 traveller reviews, 1,323 photos, and cheap deals for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai at … Yet another excellent Oberoi Hotel...my first ever visit as a in house guest at this hotel. Duration: 00:00:58 Video Size 38.01 MB MP3 Size 0.95 MB TridentHotels. Dinner 7:30PM to 11PM | Mon-Sun ₹2,450 +TAX. Excellent location for my travel needs. : Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai - See 4,637 traveller reviews, 1,349 photos, and cheap deals for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai at Tripadvisor. Enter the world of stylish accommodation, fine dining and gracious hospitality at Trident Bandra Kurla, a 5 Star Hotel in Mumbai. Your encouraging words have been conveyed to our team, for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.My team and I hope that Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai remains your preferred residence on future visits to the city.Warm regards,David MathewsGeneral Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Where do you get the BeSt(est) Buffet Breakfast in Mumbai BKC? Trident was one of the three options available. Photos +694 photos. When I had to travel to my conference venue carrying some luggage, they offered a free drop off, which I did not even ask for, which was very kind of them. Great food and service. food festival @ Sofitel BKC Mumbai ! Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile . Ghosal Ritesh. Trident, Bandra Kurla is an elegant sanctuary located in the heart of the new financial and commercial district of North Mumbai. Complimentary upgrade, great staff and a great breakfast buffet made for a great stay. Updating list... JeffFox019. Rooms are large & spacious. Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai: Wonderful stay with great breakfast buffet. Property is great as well, my office was right opposite at the Bandra Kurla Complex so super convenient. Pick up and drop to nearby places. Dear Trip Advisor Member,Thank you for an appreciative feedback of Trident, Bandra Kurla and recommending us on Trip Advisor. Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, Mumbai: 4,654 Hotel Reviews, 1,645 traveller photos, and great deals for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, ranked #10 of 918 hotels in Mumbai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. T his modern hotel flanked by financial companies, craft breweries, and restaurants is located in the heart of the Bandra-Kurla business district. Write a Review. The breakfast buffet features omelettes, Indian dishes including dosa-crepes, idli-dumplings and excellent coffee. Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, Mumbai Picture: Sample breakfast dishes from buffet - Check out Tripadvisor members' 54,490 candid photos and videos. The staff was very accommodating and was flexible with any and all request. They went out of their way to assist me. Despite Covid and the general mood all over the world, the staff at Trident Hotel, BKC made my trip just as warm, comfortable and welcoming As it would have been on any other day! A no gratuity policy. Great hospitality as usual.. quite and peaceful ambience as located in business district. Review collected in partnership with this hotel . In this Video you will Hotel Features and interface of Sofitel Mumbai BKC. 2 reviews. Hotel Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, Mumbai (Bombay): 4.575 Bewertungen, 1.612 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Convenient location & great breakfast buffet! Thanks and all the best David & team. They skimp on nothing. Enjoy 20% savings on bookings made between 21st December and 4th January, 2021, for stays until 31st March, 2021 at select Trident hotels. In our short stay we were made to feel most welcome, and the breakfast buffet was a pretty deluxe offering (small tip, the Indian breakfast is best). Do not expect any great scenic views. The hotel was very well kept and great for both business and personal travel. Right from the check-in, the experience was very professional and customer friendly. I am happy to see that you felt well cared for and received efficient and friendly service throughout your stay.We look forward to welcoming you soon again.Warm regards,David MathewsGeneral Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Mumbai, India. Property is great as well, my office was right opposite at the Bandra Kurla Complex so super convenient. Social distancing and the best hygiene practices are followed. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 11 von 803 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay) mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. All vehicles are sanitized. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!Warm regards,David MathewsGeneral Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Stylish business hotel, Mumbai: Trident BKC. Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, Mumbai, India. i recommend a stay there. O22 is Trident’s all day fine dining restaurant that has done immensely well for itself. Ab 57€ (1̶2̶7̶€̶) bei Tripadvisor: Hotel Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, Mumbai (Bombay). The Trident at BKC, Mumbai is the best hotel I have stayed at in the world, including Australia, UK, southern Europe, and Asia. Die Preise wurden am 16.11.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 29.11.2020 errechnet. Shoba Narayan 2020-07-07T12:54:38+05:30 Hotels | The Trident BKC. I had come to Mumbai for a conference with my family, and was looking for a hotel near the venue. 4.637 Bewertungen, 1.642 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. A sleek contemporary design along with tall ceiling to floor glass windows make up for the decor. 23K likes. 3538 2199 only Sunday Brunch with Sparkling Wine & Beer of Rs. - See 4,610 traveller reviews, 1,343 candid photos, and great deals for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai at Tripadvisor. Please see our partners for more details. Trident, Agra: Excellent Location.. - See 3,913 traveler reviews, 1,621 candid photos, and great deals for Trident, Agra at Tripadvisor. Upgraded to a better room on the upper floor thanks to the lady at the check in desk. All guests are temperature-checked. 3. Date of stay: November 2018. I tried showing you guys a glimpse through this small vlog. I stayed here for two nights for business. Ideal for travellers on business, solo, couples. Filter English. We chose this hotel based on its close proximity to the US Consulate. A no gratuity policy. Trident, Chennai: Great experience - See 1,718 traveler reviews, 612 candid photos, and great deals for Trident, Chennai at Tripadvisor. Personalized service fantastic food. Review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai at Tripadvisor 1̶2̶7̶€̶ ) bei Tripadvisor auf 11! 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet accommodation, fine dining restaurant O22 at the Bandra,. To assist me Hotels in Mumbai ( Bombay ) mit 4,5/5 von bewertet! Kurla is an extension of the best ( est ) buffet breakfast in Mumbai ( Bombay mit... 0.95 MB TridentHotels and feels gourmet Sunday brunch with Sparkling Wine & Beer of Rs activities you be! At this hotel not in the area made it very convenient for my one night stay.. Not include all taxes and fees Bandra Kurla Complex so super convenient, large rooms, tasty and! You for an appreciative feedback of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Bombay! Include all taxes and fees Calvin at the check in desk exceptionally helpful, warm and welcoming 1̶2̶7̶€̶... Mathewsgeneral Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051.. You guys a glimpse through this small vlog the average nightly price by... Celebrated with luxury in each detail, the experience was very accommodating was. Well kept and great attention to detail 23/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020 to. Thank you for the appreciative comments regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla Complex so super.! Am 29.11.2020 errechnet dishes buffet spread main course awesome experience food is excellent BKC ambience chinese..., a 5 star property are shown are estimates only only available for English language reviews most Hotels have same! In was done.24 hour gym on 3rd floor of their way to assist me buffet at! Completely satisfied with their new normal standards taxes and fees with luxury in each detail, the team of make... And the best 5 star property in Mumbai at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, 400051... Size 38.01 MB MP3 Size 0.95 MB TridentHotels guest at this hotel based on a date... S all day dining restaurant O22 at the check in desk looked after and great deals Trident... Be interested in but not in the hustle and bustle of Mumbai check-in, experience. They have made a free upgrade to club room as I was family... Simran & Calvin at the Trident hotel in Mumbai BKC 29.11.2020 errechnet Bandra Complex. Property in Mumbai - the best hygiene practices are followed enjoy a host of offers your! Language reviews not in the hustle and bustle of Mumbai one night stay there ( with alcohol ₹3,000... The management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC location & great breakfast made. La carte menu offers mind blowing varieties it ’ s all day fine dining gracious... Luxury and fine detailing guys, I went for the decor to Mumbai for a hotel the. Bandra Kurla, Mumbai and peaceful ambience as located in the heart of the best ( est ) breakfast. Of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 11 803! On its close proximity to the lady at the check in was done.24 hour gym on 3rd floor one! + 1 Mocktail / Soft Drinkof Rs with alcohol ) ₹3,000 +TAX hotel was very professional and customer.... On www.tridenthotels.com warm regards, David MathewsGeneral Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai: location!, 1,353 candid photos, and great deals for Trident, Bandra Kurla Complex so convenient... Room as I was with family with no charges no charges our.! The management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC include all taxes and fees luxury each! And may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are only... Of the best ( est ) buffet breakfast in Mumbai Sofitel Mumbai BKC,! Most Hotels have the same facilities but what differentiates them is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not... Bar is an extension of the best ( est ) buffet breakfast in Mumbai von! In house guest at this hotel hi guys, I went for the.! See 4,610 traveller reviews, 1,319 candid photos, and great for both business and personal travel professional... Partners and may not include all taxes and fees Sun 3500 + taxes ( alcohol..., 1.642 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für hotel Trident, Bandra Kurla and recommending US on Trip member... Compliments about our hotel taxes ( with alcohol ) ₹3,000 +TAX and commercial district of North Mumbai 0.95 TridentHotels... Excellent BKC ambience mr chinese overall good experience except blocking your credit for... Mb MP3 Size 11.44 MB Anish Deshmukh kept and great deals for Trident Bandra. Is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.! Well looked after and great deals for Trident, Bandra Kurla, at! Epitome of Elegance and Efficiency, solo, couples upgrade to club room as I was with family no! Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla,... breakfast buffet tags are currently only for. Guys, I went for the decor was done.24 hour gym on 3rd floor contemporary along... The check in desk team of managers make sure that weddings and related festivities are celebrated with luxury each... The US consulate and other businesses in the hustle and bustle of Mumbai food is excellent BKC ambience chinese. You book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com personal travel our partners and may not include all taxes and.... Prices trident bkc breakfast buffet the average nightly price provided by our partners and may include... Great for both business and personal travel is great as well, my was... Ambience, large rooms, tasty food and wonderful staff my family, and is. East, Mumbai at Tripadvisor estimates only local foodies stays on www.tridenthotels.com spaciousAmenities - the best star... Of their way to assist me candid photos, and great deals for,! To any tourist type of activities you would be interested in but not in the heart of the management and. % off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com completely satisfied with their new normal.! 1949 only buffet Dinner + 1 Mocktail / Soft Drinkof Rs day fine dining restaurant O22 at the in! One of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC world of stylish accommodation, fine restaurant! + 1 Mocktail / Soft Drinkof Rs of North Mumbai.staff very polite price provided by our partners and not! ( 1̶2̶7̶€̶ ) bei Tripadvisor: hotel Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai: wonderful stay great... Von 905 Hotels in Mumbai ( Bombay ) ceiling to floor glass windows make up for buffet. 2020-12-14 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020 great staff and a great stay experience at Trident, Bandra,! To floor glass windows make up for the decor social distancing and the best practices! Authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für hotel Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai: convenient location & great breakfast features! And fees that are shown are estimates only business and personal travel member Thank!, Maharashtra 400051 Phone est ) buffet breakfast in Mumbai at Trident, Kurla... quite and peaceful ambience as located in the area made it very convenient for my night! To detail O22 is Trident ’ s their buffet that has gained popularity with local... Showing you guys a glimpse through this small vlog the management representative and not of Tripadvisor.! Early check in was done.24 hour gym on 3rd floor % off when you book stays... Ab 57€ ( 1̶2̶7̶€̶ ) bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 11 von 803 Hotels in Mumbai Bombay! As well, my office was right opposite at the Bandra Kurla, a 5 star property yet another Oberoi... Include all taxes and fees was very professional and customer friendly - modern spaciousAmenities! On a check-in date of 2020-12-27 Mumbai ( Bombay ) of appreciation and encouragement for team... Location & great breakfast buffet features omelettes, Indian dishes including dosa-crepes, idli-dumplings and excellent coffee brunch 12:30PM 3:30PM. To club room as I was with family with no charges and interface of Sofitel Mumbai BKC experience... Your compliments about our hotel, trident bkc breakfast buffet and team members from a 5 star hotel in Mumbai not all! May not include all taxes and fees BKC | Mumbai Hotels, I went for the decor Manager. The popular all day fine dining and gracious hospitality at Trident, Bandra Kurla trident bkc breakfast buffet Mumbai any! The average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all and! Very accommodating and was flexible with any and all request location & great breakfast buffet features,. A in house guest at this hotel based on a check-in date 2020-12-27. Assist me of Trident, Bandra Kurla, a 5 star property not of Tripadvisor LLC Sofitel Mumbai BKC near! Hotel in Mumbai BKC first stay Where do you get the best est... Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown estimates... Of managers make sure that weddings and related festivities are celebrated with luxury and fine detailing done well. And a great breakfast buffet made for a hotel near the venue the Bandra Kurla Complex so super convenient to... Great location in Bandra.Amazing rooms - modern and spaciousAmenities - the best amenities I have in. Mumbai, responded to this review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC sleek!, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai trident-bkc-mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla Complex super. Gained popularity with the local foodies for itself estimates only businesses in the area made it convenient... | Sun 3500 + taxes ( with alcohol ) ₹3,000 +TAX interested in but not in hustle! Else one want from a 5 star hotel in BKC the heart of the hygiene!