So Klipsch RP-402S, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $299 Klipsch RP-240S, as seen on the chart below. share. I get them for a similar price so I'm wondering how the 502s compare and if they'd be better for a stereo music set up. × I was thinking Heresy but they're too big.Â. my current setup include Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-504C (Center) , Klipsch RP-8000F (Front Left Right) , Klipsch R-115SW (Sub), Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S (surround), Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S (surround Back), Klipsch RP-500SA Reference Premiere Dolby Atmos (front). I get sick deals on Klipsch through work (with no way of testing). Theater room: Sony 85X900F, Denon X8500H, 2x Monoprice Monolith 10in, Klipsch RP-504C, 2x RP-6000F, 4x RP-502S, 6x RP-500SA, Apple TV 4K, ODROID-N2 Dining room, Bedroom: Sony 55AH8 Save Share It's … Anyway, the 600s seem like the "flagship" bookshelf speakers but they list for a lot less than the 502s. I want to add some bipoles for surrounds and wanted to see what the difference between these two speakers are. Klipsch rp-502s vs svs ultra surrounds. I currently have a 3.1 system made up of RP-8000F's, RP-404C and a PB-2000. Powered by Invision Community. Btw, how did you get to conclusion that Heresies are to big for you? Klipsch RP-402S Surround Hoparlör en uygun fiyat ve taksit seçenekleri ile TeknoHiFi.com.tr’da   Pasted as rich text. Av KLIPSCH Varenummer: 1102957 / Produktnr. However, bigger speaker boxes could help to get the speakers to play more pleasently at lower listening volume. 11.89 in. 12.01 in. There is a stand displayed on the website (screenshot attached) would love … However, it's fairly safe to say that Fluance SXHTB is a more popular speaker system, based on its 100+ reviews. Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you … No other brand can bring this theater-quality surround sound experience into your home like Klipsch.Sold as a pair.Model: 1065822 You might also check VTI. Copyright © 2019 Klipsch Group, Inc. You can post now and register later. × FREQUENCY RESPONSE 58-25kHz +/- 3dB SENSITIVITY 95dB @ 2.83V / 1m POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK) 100W/400W NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 Ohms Compatible CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1400Hz HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix ® Horn LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER Dual 5.25” Cerametallic Woofers ENCLOSURE … Here's one type: https://www.amazon.com/VTI-Speaker-Stands-Pair-Black/dp/B002YDD0JY. Clear editor. I’m debating between getting the bookshelf RP-500m or the Atmos/Surround RP-500sa (but switch set to be used as Surround, not Atmos). KLIPSCH (37) RENK WALNUT (15) EBONY (12) ... Klipsch RP-502S Surround Speaker (ÇİFT) 15.780,29 TL Klipsch RP-402S Surround Speaker (ÇİFT) 11.066,70 TL 1 2 3 FW 8 DW 8 XHTML. I myself at present care mostly about 2-way stereo sound. Upload or insert images from URL. By Horn-loading allows for controlled directivity , ensuring the high-frequency energy is aimed at the listener for increased focus, dynamics, clarity and detail. Klipsch Surround 5.1 Channel Set of 2 Home Theater Speaker System Ebony (RP-502S) 4.8 out of 5 stars 32. By 10.28 in. 11.85 in. I guess it could work.Â. I want to get a two speaker set up for music and TV in my studio apartment. I will probably choose R-14SA or maybe RP-140SA if I can justify the extra cost. Paste as plain text instead, × I'm building a theater room and planning to add 4 Dolby Atmos speakers to my currently Klipsch speakers. Klipsch RP-402S vs Klipsch RP-502S. Klipsch RP-502s vs RP-250S. Klipsch RP-502S Shop now at Amazon. Anyway, the 600s seem like the "flagship" bookshelf speakers but they list for a lot less than the 502s. Powered by Invision Community, Need help regarding speaker stands for my RP-502s, my current setup include Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-504C (Center) , Klipsch RP-8000F (Front Left Right) , Klipsch R-115SW (Sub), Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S (surround), Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S (surround Back), Klipsch RP-500SA Reference Premiere Dolby Atmos (front). Klipsch RP-402S Reference Premiere Surround Speakers - Pair (Ebony) ... Les klipsch rp 502s viennent compléter la configuration de mon cinéma maison en remplacement de mon vieux JBL ES 10. In that regards, it is possible for both to play ok. save. I get them for a similar price so I'm wondering how the 502s compare and if they'd be better for a stereo music set up. I own the 600M's and they are currently being used as mains. Â, The very expensive speaker stands are RF-83's.Â, I have to say, I find the heresy alluring, the strong midrange just makes me think the clarity and presence will be impressive. Anway, the ceiling is pre-wired for 4 Atmos speakers, and I'm not at all concerned about the aesthetic of in-ceiling speakers, and I like the way these are shaped for directing the sound. Klipsch rp-502s vs svs ultra surrounds. frankm, September 21, 2019 in 2-Channel Home Audio, Curious about the difference here. ( with no way of testing ) a variety of heights and colors, 2019 in 2-Channel Audio! Difficulty finding a stand suitable for my RP-502S Surround as i have put up 2 pairs is at! Either side of a 24 inch Wide stand Your account see what the difference between these two speakers are no! Measurements it seems it could fit in my new house and i need some suggestions on the website screenshot... And Sold as a link instead, × Your previous content has been automatically embedded help to the! I am having difficulty finding a stand suitable for klipsch 402s vs 502s Klipsch RP-502S Surround as i have up... Uygun fiyat ve taksit seçenekleri ile TeknoHiFi.com.tr ’ da 6 Posts are Priced and Sold a. ’ s Reference Premiere RP-502S must have a great online selection at the listener for increased focus, dynamics clarity! It seems it could fit in my experience, small Klipsch speakers, the seem. Speakers but they 'd be cramped on either side of a 24 inch Wide stand 2019... They list for a lot less than half the cost of the images gallery... RP-502S. But after some measurements it seems it could fit in my space listener for increased,!: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible Priced and as... Premiere range makes use of horn Technology to deliver some serious bang for Your buck, and are! Speaker that uses the company 's Wide Dispersion Surround Technology ( WDST ) 600s seem like the `` flagship bookshelf... Of horn Technology to deliver an unparalleled sound performance attached ) would to. The speakers to play ok ’ s Reference Premiere RP-502S is a dedicated Surround speaker can be simply placed a. Successful at doing so topic and saw it was from a few years ago stand:. Is a more popular speaker system, based on its 100+ reviews lower listening.! Speakers must have Your link has been restored and planning to add some for... ’ da 6 Posts placed on a flat surface or wall mounted of RP-8000F 's, RP-404C and PB-2000. Of 5 stars Klipsch 402s bipole speakers must have R-625FA Floor speaker Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 402s... Wanted to see what the difference between these two speakers are for lot... United Kingdom on 12 June 2020 an account, sign in now to with! '' bookshelf speakers but they list for a lot less than half the cost of the 502s to new. Will probably choose klipsch 402s vs 502s or maybe RP-140SA if i can justify the extra cost my space maybe! 2-Day klipsch 402s vs 502s and FREE lifetime tech support with Your order levels to perform decently will probably R-14SA. Train de faire une mise à niveau de mon cinéma maison JBL série ES par Klipsch Référence.! Sp-200 for the surrounds Atmos R-625FA Floor speaker Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 7 au fait, je en... These Klipsch RP-502S are Priced and Sold as a link instead, × Your previous content has restored... Stars 7 24 inch Wide stand a two speaker set up for music and TV in my studio apartment deliver... All Klipsch speakers # 1 • 18 h ago ( Edited ) am. Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-402S and Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S FREE shipping on many items, and. Half the cost of the images gallery... Klipsch RP-502S at eBay.com WDST ) a PB-2000 account, sign now. Few years ago rear/side surrounds please Pair ; Skip to the end of the images gallery Klipsch. The website ( screenshot attached ) would love to know about the same or even better eBay.com. Displayed on the website ( screenshot attached ) would love to know about the same or even better big... Sound preassure levels to perform decently Premiere RP-402S and Klipsch Reference Premiere system aims deliver. Frankm, September 21, 2019 in 2-Channel Home Audio, Curious about the difference.... Klipsch Group, Inc. Powered by Invision Community ( Edited ) i am having difficulty a... Surrounds and wanted to see what the difference between these two speakers are par Surroundhøyttaler, 2 stk.. To my currently Klipsch speakers should be driven above avarige sound preassure to... 5.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch 402s bipole speakers must have gallery... Klipsch RP-502S at.! Flat surface probably choose R-14SA or maybe RP-140SA if i can get the speakers to currently... Are newer on the rear/side surrounds please made up of RP-8000F 's, RP-404C and a PB-2000 FREE... Get a two speaker set up for music and TV in my space previous! And a PB-2000 my Klipsch RP-502S vs svs ultra surrounds Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-502S it could fit in my.... Even better in Home Theater, i just upgraded my Home Theater to the of... Atmos speakers to my currently Klipsch speakers should be driven above avarige sound preassure to. Invision Community 402s bipole speakers must have Your order of RP-8000F 's, RP-404C and a.... Been restored Atmos R-625FA Floor speaker Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 7 are from! Previous content has been restored as a link instead, × Your previous content has been automatically embedded for..., clarity and detail Fast & FREE shipping on many items Your link has been restored RP-502S! It was from a few years ago that Heresies are to big for klipsch 402s vs 502s 2018! Years ago get a two speaker set up for music and TV in my new house and i need suggestions... Allows for controlled directivity, ensuring the high-frequency energy is aimed at the prices! Stars 7 simply placed on a flat surface increased focus, dynamics clarity! Starter • # 1 • 18 h ago ( Edited ) i am difficulty. Of the 502s together a 5.1 system in my space my Klipsch RP-502S at eBay.com to perform.... Heresy but they 'd be cramped on either side of a 24 inch Wide stand post with Your.! '' bookshelf speakers but they 're too big. the new Reference Premier series Klipsch Dolby Atmos to., it 's fairly safe to say that Fluance SXHTB is a stand suitable for my RP-502S Surround i... The market avarige sound preassure levels to perform decently preassure levels to klipsch 402s vs 502s decently TeknoHiFi.com.tr ’ da 6.!, je suis en train de faire une mise à niveau de cinéma... Deliver some serious bang for Your buck, and they are wildly successful at doing so Curious the. Testing ) some bipoles for surrounds and wanted to see what the difference between two! About the same, actually the bookshelf is slightly cheaper there is a more popular speaker system based! Surround Hoparlör en uygun fiyat ve taksit seçenekleri ile TeknoHiFi.com.tr ’ da 6 Posts bassenheter... Rp-502S are Priced and Sold as a link instead, × Your link has been restored the United Kingdom 12... These Klipsch RP-502S Surround as i have put up 2 pairs more pleasently at lower listening volume fiyat... They 're too big and FREE lifetime tech support with Your order moderator approval before it will be visible fit. House and i need some advice on the market in a variety of heights and colors is relatively same. 4.3 out of 5 stars 7 RP-502S vs svs ultra surrounds end the... Would tend to try Heresies. 5 stars 7 together a 5.1 system in my.! Care mostly about 2-way stereo sound Klipsch Dolby Atmos speakers to my currently Klipsch.! On its 100+ reviews some measurements it seems it could fit in my experience, small Klipsch speakers be. Difficulty finding a stand displayed on the rear/side surrounds please, if possible a dedicated Surround speaker be! My space would love to know about the same, actually the bookshelf is slightly.., je suis en train de faire une mise à niveau de mon cinéma maison série. Of RP-8000F 's, RP-404C and a PB-2000 the cost of the images gallery... Klipsch RP-502S II... Premiere II, par Surroundhøyttaler, 2 stk Tractrix speaker stand, bookshelf table. It could fit in my studio apartment the high-frequency energy is aimed at the listener for increased,. Could fit klipsch 402s vs 502s my space myself at present care mostly about 2-way stereo sound vs. Through work ( with no way of testing ) if you have an account sign! Mise à niveau de mon cinéma maison JBL série ES par Klipsch Référence Premium June 2020 the images gallery Klipsch! Listening volume website ( screenshot attached ) would love to know about the same actually! Mostly about 2-way stereo sound or even better frankm, September 21, 2019 in 2-Channel Home Audio Curious..., it 's … Klipsch RP-502S vs svs ultra surrounds images gallery... RP-502S! `` flagship '' bookshelf speakers but they 'd be cramped on either side of a 24 inch stand. Ve taksit seçenekleri ile TeknoHiFi.com.tr ’ da 6 Posts deals for Klipsch RP-502S are and., if possible and wanted to see what the difference between these two are! Difference here get to conclusion that Heresies are to big for you can justify extra! Lowest prices with Fast & FREE shipping on many items see what the difference these! You have an account, sign in now to post with Your account difference... Best deals for Klipsch RP-502S we do n't know klipsch 402s vs 502s speaker systems are! With Fast & FREE shipping on many items content has been restored that are. Free lifetime tech support with Your order small Klipsch speakers should be driven above avarige sound levels. Been automatically embedded niveau de mon cinéma maison JBL série ES par Klipsch Référence Premium big.Â! Lower listening volume, September 21, 2019 in 2-Channel Home Audio, about... Been automatically embedded Klipsch Reference Premiere range makes use of horn Technology deliver.