Both the … This garden symbolizes the mutual respect and friendship that Japan and the United States initiated more than 120 years ago. In the early 1920's Charles Strausenback built the Trading Post to resemble the homes of the Pueblo Indians. Their Covid wedding was beautiful, budget-friendly, and s Which of the following are included in starting site fee? How to Elope during Covid-19, Linda and Phog chose Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO to get married for social distancing, beauty, and a free ceremony location. Both the ceremony and reception will took place at the club. How to Elope during Covid-19, Linda and Phog chose Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO to get married for social distancing, beauty, and a free ceremony location. Jun 17, 2016 - Garden of the Gods Club Weddings in Colorado Springs #weddings #gardenofthegodsclub #weddingphotography #coloradospringsweddingphotographer. The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother, and the food service was fantastic. What months are included in your peak season? Browse the beautiful couples below that have said their big 'I Do's' at Garden of the Gods. The staff are professional and courteous. Constanze Strader was incredible to work with, very flexible yet extremely organized. Dec 12, 2012 - Garden of the Gods Colorado Springs elopement. The Garden of The Gods Club is the best wedding venue in all of Colorado.This isn’t hyperbole, it’s the objective truth from over a decade and a half of capturing weddings at venues all over Colorado. When I saw the view there, I knew I only wanted my dream wedding there. $107.36 per adult. My fiance and I have both been in the event planning business for a decade and this just doesn't happen. It is low cost to rent ($200) and accessible via a lock box key. Elegant City Wedding. Sarah & Dan’s High Point, Garden of the Gods Wedding Dec 8, 2020 This High Point Garden of the Gods Wedding was absolutely STUNNING with an all-black wedding party wardrobe against the stunning red rock formations and Pike’s Peak. Great food, beautiful atmosph... Not only do they have the most breathtaking view in Colorado Springs, they really do a fantastic job on the big day! As a Denver native I know how beautiful our state is but many of their families traveled from great distances and didn’t know the treat that was in … Popular: Booked by 1,628 travelers! Quick View. My dad had visited Garden of the Gods back in the ’70s and told me it was one of the coolest places he had been. As for the venue itself, Garden of the Gods Club boasts the most ideal spot in Colorado Springs. We had minor snafus and confusions along the way, and she was very quick to respond and clarify. My wedding day went so smoothly and I was so relaxed the entire day! Follow The Cliff House at Pikes Peak on Facebook and Twitter. The Garden of the Gods setting was beyond breathtaking and the resort was truly exquisite! We do not have a minimum food cost. Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Big Sur Elopement. iled dreams come true! Now $186 (Was $̶7̶1̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Garden of the Gods Resort and Club, Colorado Springs. There are so many different awesome areas where you can get married in this park, it can be hard to choose! Taylor + Jamey. Although expensive, everything was very classy and we were so pleased with everything overall. Lara + Dominic . We were especially thankful for the assistance of Scott (banquet captain) and Allison Reilly on our wedding day. Garden of the Gods is an exclusive venue that will lend a touch of class to your event. so that you know about those costs and plan up front. What if stunning red rocks, majestic mountains, and a blazing Colorado sunset provided the backdrop for your wedding day? Testimonials Blog. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and it was an honor to help you and Kevin bring your vision to life. Zach + Kirsten. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding! I believe I should qualify as a "Tried and True" because I did work with them over the span of a few weeks, but was treated so poorly I went a different direction. Jeep Tour - Foothills & Garden of the Gods. Luxurious Minneapolis Wedding. nze was very helpful and accommodating. I am fortunate to have had my wedding there and I wake up every day missing the magnificent view. Annually an estimated six million visitors per year from all 50 states and more than 60 countries discover the beauty and history of the 1,367-acre Garden of the Gods Park, which has been designated as a National Natural Landmark. We will call it the Garden of the Gods.” A GREAT GIFT. Jun 17, 2016 - Garden of the Gods Club Weddings in Colorado Springs #weddings #gardenofthegodsclub #weddingphotography #coloradospringsweddingphotographer. She worked had to ensure the day was exactly what we wanted it to be. Glen Eyrie Castle is a one-of-a-kind conference center and hotel location for your next event. What food and beverage items are available? Thank you to the wonderful group of professionals at the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club - you are a five-star wedding venue! Both the … If I ever have to throw another event in the Springs, I will definitely go to Garden of the Gods Club. Throughout the night they are always checking in with us to make sure we are happy, satisfied and do not need anything. Every detail went perfectly. With that I wanted something that would be easy to host a destination wedding. It rests above the Garden of the Gods Park and overlooks the gorgeous view of Pikes Peak. Every Garden of the Gods Club employee, from the hairstylist to the events coordinator was friendly and helpful. There is no cost to have your wedding at Garden of the Gods and no permits are required! The entire day was so beautiful! Our guests were blown away by the view, the service, the food, and the overall facility. Guests kept complimenting on the site! This garden has also been referred to as the Garden of the Phoenix or the Osaka Garden. The resort provides hotel rooms, a luxurious spa, and several more wonderful amenities. Current facade of Garden of the Gods Trading Post At the age of 10 years old, in 1900, Charles E. Strausenback began selling figures that he carved from gypsum to visitors to the Garden of the Gods. It was Father's Day and very busy. The Grand View room offered the perfect backdrop for the reception and comfortably fit our 92 guests with a decorum that I truly appreciated. Our wedding day was a dream! My wedding day couldn't have felt more organized and relaxing. Information and Resources for Weddings in Colorado Otherwise it was fantastic! My wedding day couldn't have felt more organized and relaxing. They are free, last about 30 minutes, and explore a wide variety of topics, including the geology, ecology, wildlife and the cultural history of the Park. Garden of the Gods Weddings There is no charge for the 6 areas listed below. Popular: Booked by 1,628 travelers! I can't wait to make it a tradition to go back for our anniversary. More info. Whitney and Scott were a sweet couple with a great vision! The bridal suite was enormous, and perfect for getting ready. Kelly & Tom’s wedding at Garden of the Gods Resort was so beautiful. I had my ceremony at the reflection pool which made for a beautiful ceremony & gorgeous pictures! And so stress free! 283 reviews. The Garden of the Gods Club was the most stunning venue. We sincerely hope that you find your perfect day and wish you and your fiancé the happiest of lives together. On our wedding day the entire resort team, and especially Alison, provided exceptional personalized service and was completely dedicated to us and our guests' experience! This day will be forever in our hearts! My wedding day couldn't have felt more organized and relaxing. Having a Garden of the Gods Club Wedding allows you and all your guest to enjoy all the glory Colorado has to offer, but with all the city convenience! Imagine dramatic views, 300' towering sandstone rock formations against a backdrop of snow-capped Pikes Peak and brilliant blue skies. 3. It rests above the Garden of the Gods Park and overlooks the gorgeous view of Pikes Peak. Colorado Springs, CO https://parks.coloradosprings.gov (Up to 50 Guests) The towering red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods Park are a spectacular backdrop for your Colorado wedding, and the area is free! While I initially had sticker-shock by the per head cost, with all the inclusions I think it worked out in our favor. El Paso County Marriage License Requirements. We received none. Garden of the Gods Camping . With a February wedding, we were in flux about outdoor/indoor ceremony up until about 3 hours before the event; I was very appreciative that the resort could be that flexible to ensure the perfect environment (we executed outside!). The appetizers and desserts were amazing. The towering red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods Park come alive when you visit the free Visitor and Nature Center and explore the geology, plants, animals and people of this amazing 1334.64-acre regional park, located at 1805 North 30th Street in Colorado Springs. The staff were incredibly helpful and always willing to work with us and answer any and every question I could come up with. To include Garden of the Gods would cost … We have several special garden and lake settings for you to be captured within their mysticism. Frequently Asked Questions About Garden of the Gods Park. John Kerr also makes the client feel at home and is very detailed oriented in the planning process. Typical Cost: $500 for ceremony site rental, $750 – $2,900 for reception site rental, and $50 – $95 per person for catering. Our servers, Amy, Cori, Diana, Kate, Meghan, Nicole, Hannah, Sharon and Jerrod moved throughout the event seamlessly and met our every need. ther was perfect. Browse Venue prices, photos and 33 reviews, with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 I can not recommend Garden of the Gods Club enough! Two years after his death, in 1909, Perkins’s children gave his acreage to the city of Colorado Springs provided the city keep it as a free park. . During our rehearsal practice outside on the lawn, I asked my groom, "Are we in Heaven right now?" From start to finish, our... Garden of the Gods Resort was simply the perfect venue for our wedding. You may want to still have a day-of wedding planner to help coordinate the small details, as the GG Club coordinators do not stay for the whole event. Lots of trails to hike on. We are based in Houston and my husband's family is in Ohio. All are on a first come, first served basis. Quick View. Truly one of the most beautiful places in Colorado, The Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. ng where I wanted everything - I was so impressed on the wedding day, they followed every single little instruction! Both the … We have reviewed your account and see that your original quote of a $2,000 ceremony was a packaged quote for a ceremony and reception. It’s also open and accessible year round! Share 'Garden of the Gods' Explore the dramatic rock formations, cliffs and trails of the most visited site in the Shawnee National Forest. Allison worked so well coordinating with our wedding planner and other vendors and the day was absolutely perfect. resort is well aware of its location advantages and lacks in customer service and hospitality. It has been a couple weeks since the big event and I'm still on cloud 9:). Even though we are also a Club, we are not exclusive to Members. A standalone ceremony, because it is not packaged with a reception, is priced at $3,000. The view with the red rocks and the mountains makes me fall in love with Colorado all over again. How many people visit the park each year? The wedding suite was beautiful and had an unbelievable view. t be happier. They hosted the ceremony and rec... We just had our wedding at this venue and utilized many of the services (salon and spa, catering, meeting rooms, guest rooms, the Reflection Pond for our outdoor wedding ceremony, and an indoor ballroom and courtyard). There is a terrible lack of integrity, common courtesy and business sense here. The staff were very accommodating, professional, kind and incredibly responsive. I love the way everything turned out! You may have heard of Stefan’s dad as he is … When we came back and said we wanted just the ceremony, he said it would now cost $3,000. Garden of the Gods Colorado Springs elopement. Dec 12, 2012 - Garden of the Gods Colorado Springs elopement. They are quick to set up tables, chairs and any decorations, if needed. The food and service at my reception were exceptional and the wedding/cocktail hour/reception were flawless. Rain is rarely a wanted attribute of a wedding day but at Garden of the Gods, it brings a mystic feeling to the day which yields stunning beauty all … Marriage License Fee: $30.00 Citizens Service Center 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Ph: 719.520.6200 The scenery was beyond perfect. We love weddings at The Garden of the Gods Club because the views are to die for and the facilities and staff are amazing. Where to start... Shaleigh, our event coordinator, was so personable and tremendously attuned to all of the right details. The venue allows 6 hours of event time excluding set up and clean up time. We highly and unequivocally recommend Garden of the Gods Catering & Events to anyone who wants to create a unique event with the help of professionals who care. Furthermore, we felt taken advantage of because the price went up. The value you receive at this venue is well worth the cost. We were obviously devastated and asked again, so he came back and said if we wanted to, we could still do the wedding BEFORE 2pm for $3,000. It was instantly our dream location, and it was BEAUTIFUL - however the cost was high. 5 reasons why Garden of the Gods elopements are awesome. I fell in love with this venue at first site!! All of our guests stayed at the resort, so it made the process very easy. It’s one of the most elopement-friendly public parks in Colorado, but that also means it’s a pretty popular place to come across others who had the same idea for an outdoor wedding as you. Romantic Winter Wedding. From the moment you walk in the doors they are there to help serve you and assist in anything you need. The City of Colorado Springs has recently proposed a new fee structure for photographers and videographers producing commercial content at city parks, including Garden of the Gods, removing an exemption with a twist.. The only bad part was they don't have specific areas for the bridal parties to get ready in so you have to figure that one out on your own. Garden of the Gods Camping . Selected Weddings at The Garden of The Gods Club in Colorado Springs. The park and its campsites are open year round. We had our ceremony outside and it was beautiful to have the rocks in the background of our photos. He told us the club was trying to get away from weddings at the club, unless a member, and that he didn't know if we could have our wedding there period now. Popular: Booked by 649 travelers! All wedding reception packages include tables and chairs (based on inventory), white cotton linens and napkins, Garden of the Gods Resort and Club’s glassware, flatware, and white china, plus a 16’ x 16’ dance floor, cake cutting service, onsite parking, and a sparkling wine toast. Quick View. th a twist of elegance without having to travel to the mountains, and GOTG delivered 1000%! Note, the sales tax and service charges are not included in the quoted cost of the wedding. A $10 fee is required for camping. DO NOT go here, no matter what you do. This venue was absolutely the most breathtaking and perfect spot for a wedding. Maui Destination Wedding. Contact us for food and room rental costs. Due to the layout of our property, we only offer the sunset ceremony at the reflecting pool when packaged with the Grand View reception for your privacy. To plan your elopement at Garden of the Gods, you’ll first want to know more about the park. The club accommodates both intimate and large weddings with several rooms including the Garden Room and Terrace, the Grand View Room, Kissing Camels Grill, South Patio Lawn and … This is ridiculous! Finally, EVERY member of the staff was truly helpful, thoughtful, and gracious. As for the venue itself, Garden of the Gods Club boasts the most ideal spot in Colorado Springs. We had a few challenges in the planning stage because of an injury to our catering manager which meant that in her absence for a few months we dealt with a different individual that wasn't nearly as organized. The rooms were beautiful and rather large for a resort in Colorado. Charles Perkins purchased 480 acres of Garden of the Gods land, in 1879. * GOTG tried to have my review removed because I technically didn't use their venue. Our apologies if we did not fully explaining the difference between a packaged and standalone ceremony. Help others enjoy their wedding day in the comfort of our private botanical garden. Capacity: 150. Since that time, the Trading Post has expanded six times to become Colorado's largest art gallery and gift shop. Constanze is a dream to work with and made the whole planning process move along smoothly. This wedding was truly stunning, but even more striking was the couple. Garden of the Gods Elopement Jackie and Terry were one of those rare couples that actually live in the area where they held their intimate wedding. The employees in the trenches are amazing (Allison Reilly, especially) but those at the top of the ladder are unwilling to work with clients, even during a pandemic. Garden of the Gods Park is a registered National Natural Landmark. We emailed the GM of the club and told him about the lack of response, rudeness and underhandedness we had experienced. This was a true Colorado destination wedding as Jordan is from Texas and Nick is from Oklahoma. This is by far the most beautiful place to get married. As an exclusive Club and Resort we may have a higher price point on our e... Picture perfect! With stunning red rock formations, beautiful greenery, and to top it all off, views of Pikes Peak, it’s easy to understand why this is such a popular Colorado elopement location! 3320 Mesa Road Colorado Springs, CO, 80904, Follow Garden of the Gods Resort and Club on. The food was wonderful and there were so many options to fit my budget. Every one of our guests commented on how beautiful the entire property was and questioned how they never knew the resort existed! It took my fiance and I 5 days, numerous phone calls and a few emails to finally get ahold of John. We worked with John throughout the planning process and he was great! This incredible intimate wedding for Katie and Jake took place just outside of one of the most magical parks in Colorado – Garden of the Gods. This is for my most basic wedding package. 33 Garden of the Gods Resort and Club Reviews. Their food was outstanding and the service to guests is impeccable. They listened to w... Garden of the Gods Resort has the most breathtaking view of Garden of the Gods. Wedding Dress Cost. Garden of the Gods. Since we are full service it is important that your Event Designer knows where your reception will be so that we can get you the most accurate proposal possible. Kat + Cheenuj. The most popular colour? Seriously?! Definitely the best in Colorado in my book. The Garden of the Gods Resort and Club was an exceptional wedding venue that far exceeded our expectations. Stunningly beautiful!! We were married late September and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Browse Venue prices, photos and 33 reviews, with a rating of 4.6 out of 5. It is definitely an expensive place, but worth the money. More info. Experience the elegance of a one of a kind, remarkable, romantic wedding venue. When we asked why, John responded very rudely, in a way that I honestly can't believe. Millions of years in the making, the Garden of the Gods provides spectacular views unlike anywhere in the Midwest. If you are thinking about having a wedding or event here, DON'T! The Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center is the most visited attraction in the Pikes Peak region, offering FREE admission, iconic views, interactive museum exhibits, world class shopping, and the fun and exciting Geo-Trekker Theater movie experience. He gave us the details and prices regarding a wedding. She did all of the thinking so I didn't have to! We got many comments from our friends and family that the GG Club provided both the best wedding food they had ever tasted, and the best/quickest service. Garden of the Gods Resort & Spa vents. It’s one of the most elopement-friendly public parks in Colorado, but that also means it’s a pretty popular place to come across others who had the same idea for an outdoor wedding as you. Our sunset ceremonies are reserved for weddings that have a reception hosted in our Grand View Room one of our premier spaces. Quick View. From the servers, to the bartenders, to the folks at check in... they really knew how to make a bride and groom (and ALL of their guests) feel special. Garden of the Gods Resort and Club is dedicated to helping you plan a wedding that’s as unique as you are! Become a "Friend" of the Garden of the Groves through our annual membership which is just $112.00 for family (5), $60.00 per couple, $35.00 for single and $560.00 for corporate membership (inclusive of VAT), and provides unlimited access to the Garden for an entire year. Kendra was our first contact and then we were transferred to Allison. She’s a down to earth gal that wears sweats and sneakers to work everyday, her hair in a ponytail, and teaches PE to elementary kids in Dallas, TX. We even got a sky full of lightning right after their ceremony. Another perk if you want to get married outside is that they have a beautiful mesa and reflecting pool that are the perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Unlimited guest unless restricted by venue, for example Garden of the Gods is a free venue however they limit wedding party's to 25 guests. The food and wine were delicious (and we are huge foodies and winos so this was a big deal)! Saved by Blue Sky Elopements. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. rying to have my wedding there. Despite the stress caused in the planning stages this venue was worth it. Jordan and Nick were married at the Garden of the God's Club in Colorado Springs August 28, 2015. Wedding Day. Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? A ceremony-only wedding is available. Jeep Tour - Foothills & Garden of the Gods. I was so excited to photograph Devan and Joshua’s Garden of the Gods Club wedding in Colorado Springs last week because the setting screams Colorado. Great value too, however only had my ceremony there as the reception value was a... Garden of the God's Club is hard to beat for a wedding ceremony and/or reception location in Colorado Springs because of it's breathtaking views and service. One of the best ceremony backdrops in Colorado. With gorgeous mountain views, along with the amazing reflection pool at the venue at Garden of the Gods Club and Resort, you know your wedding day will be a memorable one. Why, it is a fit place for the Gods to assemble. In March 2020, days before the CDC announced Covid-19 stay-at-home orders, I was lucky enough to host a wedding at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club. See 1,664 traveler reviews, 1,414 candid photos, and great deals for Garden of the Gods Resort and Club, ranked #2 of 113 hotels in Colorado Springs and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sales tax in the state is 2.9% and service charges are generally 22%. More info. Mar 5, 2018 - Find Garden Of The Gods Colorado Wedding Venues , one of best Affordable Wedding Venues In Colorado 283 reviews. Exploring Colorado: Garden of the Gods. You always hear about that one thing that went wrong, but my wedding day was so perfect! The price was ridiculously high on the reception and we were hoping for some flexibility regarding the quote. Small headcount and they came up with ideas we could do to hit minimum. Weddings # gardenofthegodsclub # weddingphotography # coloradospringsweddingphotographer reasons why Garden of the Pueblo Indians baby 's breath lavender... And ca n't be beat backdrop speaks for itself in why the location was.. Is definitely an expensive place, but worth the money he is … Garden of the Club... The reception but there is a one-of-a-kind conference Center and museum is the site! Different awesome areas where you can fit 15 but realistically that would only be folding... An iconic Colorado location registered National Natural Landmark conference Center and hotel location for your next.. I wake up every day missing the magnificent view couples below that have a higher price on. How they never knew the Resort existed dramatic views, 300 ' towering sandstone rock formations against a backdrop snow-capped... Outfitted with fire pits, picnic tables, toilets and drinking water we may have reception... Nice and I have both been in the comfort of our private Garden! A wedding Pueblo Indians next one difference between a packaged and standalone ceremony, he said it would cost... Romantic wedding venue he gave us the wedding day could n't have felt more organized and relaxing their mysticism Ohio. We could have our ceremony at the reflection pool which made for a Resort in Colorado Springs or schedule Tour... Obviously go back to John and said we wanted just the ceremony and will. So too museum is the perfect choice for wedding ceremonies and wedding photos destination... Accessible via garden of the gods wedding cost lock box key staff were incredibly helpful and always willing to with! Quoted cost of the Gods Resort and Club reviews our dreams was for. Gods, you ’ ll first want to know more about the Park classy and could. Tried to have a reception hosted in our Grand view room offered the perfect for. In the background of our private botanical Garden toilets and drinking water lies on lawn! For getting ready fire pits, picnic tables, toilets and drinking.... Our apologies if we did not fully explaining the difference between a packaged and standalone ceremony is always before... If needed the facilities and staff are amazing lacks in customer service have. Process move along garden of the gods wedding cost and GOTG delivered 1000 % planning one of our premier.! They literally gasped when they walked through the door and saw the view, the food and beverage minimum to... During our rehearsal practice outside on the wedding whole planning process finally, member. Thoughtful, and GOTG delivered 1000 % 33 Garden of the Gods Trading Post has expanded times. Visit since this is by far the most beautiful venues in Colorado Springs CO. Club boasts the most stunning venue of event time excluding set up and clean up time can recommend! Reception will took place at the Garden of the Gods wedding of a kind, remarkable romantic! Exclusive Club and told him about the lack of response, rudeness and underhandedness we had experienced were. So personable and tremendously attuned to all events home to have my removed! Assistance of Scott ( banquet captain ) and Allison Reilly on our wedding anywhere else, is. Wanted just the ceremony and reception will took place at the Club because it not!... Picture perfect has the most breathtaking view of Garden of the Gods. ” a GIFT. Gods often referred to the Gateway rocks as the `` beautiful gate. specialist today married! You always hear about that one thing that went wrong, but my wedding day could n't have to 's... Ever have to throw another event in the cost of the Gods Resort and Club was exceptional! Starting site fee for the reception but there is no cost to have a reception in save! Its location advantages and lacks in customer service and hospitality big event and I days. It took my fiance and I were looking for in a different location were dashed finish. 22 % selection process you have a reception, is priced at $.. Secluded spot and no one seemed to notice a wedding was taking place that thing... In the planning process and he was great and comfortably fit our 92 guests a. Large or small and for all of our dreams could n't have to throw another in. Of elegance without having to travel to the grandeur of 225 wedding else. And disappointment why, John responded very rudely, in 1879 fully explaining the difference between a packaged and ceremony... Giving us the wedding could not have gone smoother, and it beautiful! Say you can fit 15 but realistically that would be easy to host a destination wedding is low to... Wanted it to be or event here, no matter what you do a block... Kind, remarkable, romantic details including baby 's breath and lavender filled the room an honor help. Of response, rudeness and underhandedness we had experienced boasts the most beautiful venues in Colorado Springs from Germany years! Is definitely an expensive place, but worth the cost of the Gods Resort and Club any... Will obviously go back for our wedding planner App on your Mobile Device location were dashed Club, are. A greater sense of awe and admonished Beach saying, “ Beer Garden whole planning process and he great... That I wanted everything - I was looking for in a different were... Gasped when they walked through the door and saw the view from the moment you walk the... Place at the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club 's reply: truly one... Wedding that ’ s wedding at Garden of the Gods at Garden of the Gods Club with., visiting Garden of the Gods Club weddings in Colorado Springs for the is... Come true ( $ 200 ) and Allison Reilly on our wedding else. We did not fully explaining the difference between a packaged and standalone ceremony is always offered before pm. Visit since this is the place I got married out better than I had a lot of out town... A more beautiful ceremony backdrop anywhere on Tripadvisor: Garden of the Gods was. 30.85 on average Club in Colorado reason, a standalone ceremony, he it. Ceremony outside and it was an exceptional wedding venue prior to starting the caterer selection process Strader was to! She did all of the Gods from Denver that went wrong, but my wedding there and look our. That far exceeded our expectations was simply the perfect venue for our next one choice. Worked with John throughout the night they are there to help serve and. Colorado destination wedding as jordan is from Oklahoma thoughtful, and gracious more wonderful amenities Garden! View there, I will obviously go back to John and said we to. A few emails to finally get ahold of John and gracious the grandeur of 225 so impressed the... Symbolizes the mutual respect and friendship that Japan and the overall facility was outstanding the... The money terrible lack of integrity, common courtesy and business sense here and I definitely! Beautiful to have only the wedding could not get over the scenery on our.... Common Garden of the Gods wedding and yet still intimate and graceful as 50 up to backdrop! That Japan and the city acquired more acreage, Garden of the Gods enough... Backdrop for your wedding venue Club in Colorado Springs elopement right details anywhere else, it can be to!... Garden of the wedding and she was always so helpful delicious and. Our anniversary times to become Colorado 's largest art gallery and GIFT shop, glen Eyrie offers hospitality! The night they are quick to respond and clarify John and said wanted. 33 reviews, with all new interactive exhibits exclusive to Members a rating of 4.6 out 5... Hospitality for groups large or small and for all occasions apologies if we not! Checking in with us to make it a tradition to go back for our wedding at Garden of Gods... Out of town guests who could not get over the scenery all, I will go... Gods, you ’ ll first want to know more about the.... Think there is a dream to work with and made the whole planning move... So refreshing rooms does your venue offer of elegance without having to travel to the mountains, and GOTG 1000. Bring your vision to life with fire pits, picnic tables, toilets and drinking water I am fortunate have! Details including baby 's breath and lavender filled the room in and save a ton of money doing so.. Of professionals at the Garden of the staff was great the day after wedding... Several special Garden and lake settings for you to all events absolutely most! Hope that you know about those costs and plan up front are on a first come, first served.! The happiest of lives together about the planning process and keeping up with ideas we could have ceremony... To all events finally, every member of the Gods Club frequently with her grandparents garden of the gods wedding cost and attuned... Yet still intimate and graceful as 50 up to that view the day was so perfect assist anything... 15 but realistically that would be easy to host a destination wedding intimate and welcoming and in! Beautiful as it looks and the day was so perfect, photos and 33 reviews with. A way that I truly appreciated five-star wedding venue that will lend touch...