Tried resting my password also numerous times nothing. Through your smartphone, tablet, or computer you can control the G4 family of… $467.24 Regular Price: $ Notify Me When In-Stock. To activate your account, please follow the troubleshooting steps below. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched: • Refresh the web browser page. 5. EcoSmart Live via Mobile device. I run 3 Xr30 Pro's and calibrate once a month and also reset then re program (I use a reef link) ... Do you already have an account? In EcoSmart Live, choose your light. 2. Stay logged in. A great how to video on using the Aquarium Setup Tool on EcoSmart Live. Eco Tech Reeflink found in: ReefLink Wireless Controller, VorTech MP60wQD Driver, VorTech MP10QD Driver, VorTech MP10wQD Driver, VorTech MP40wQD Driver, XR30w G4 Pro Radion with FREE Diffuser Bundle - Ecotech Marine (DISCONTINUED).. Issue Connected VorTech pumps will not go into Night Mode when Radion goes into Night Mode. Right click the connection manager icon select USB Radion then Factory Reset and Yes. I bought a used Radion and my ReefLink can't find it? expected with EcoSmart Live. See more In EcoSmart Live… Forgot Password. Still no luck. If EcoSmart Live is not accepting your password or you're receiving an error when trying to sign in, your EcoSmart Live account likely is not activated. 1. 7. Schedule a Meeting Book an online consultation. In EcoSmart Live, choose your light. If you have any questions or comments relating to our website or the privacy policy, send an e-mail to [email protected] or write Attn: Compliance Department, EcoSmart Inc., 5870 W. Jefferson Blvd, Suite L, Los Angeles CA 90016. No wires or adapters are needed to connect to your EcoTech equipment. Start the Connection Manager and connect via USB to one Radion. Forgot Password. Start the Connection Manager and connect via USB to one Radion 6. Right-click on the Connection Manager and select Factory Reset. (And you can say goodbye to installing software or staying on top of updates. Try one of the queries below. Sign up for an EcoSmart Live Account @ www.ecosmartlive.com 2. See more The Evomart team has more than 15 years HVAC industry experience, working closely with HVAC suppliers, wholesalers and contractors. EcoSmart Live Connection Manager.exe (437.78 KB) The Reef Link and EcoSmart Live have been able to control your Radions for quite some time. EcoSmart Live enables you to control EcoTech Products from anywhere, any time using a compatible web browser or our dedicated Apple iOS and Android apps. But that’s just the start. I just got my radion xr15w today. EcoSmart Live is a cloud-based app, so you can access it through a web browser on any computer or tablet with an Internet connection. Follow the steps as described and write down the readings /results on the back pages so when contacting Technical Support you have the information in hand. EcoSmart Live is not accepting my password? Mobius: Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade Best Practices, Mobius: Accessing Mobius app From Multiple Devices, Mobius: Advanced Vectra/VorTech BLE Connection Troubleshooting, Mobius: Modifying Vectra Battery Backup Speed, Mobius: Modifying VorTech Battery Backup Speed, Mobius: Red Exclamation & BLE Disconnected Error Troubleshooting. It keeps saying that the email/password combo is incorrect. All “w” denominated VorTech pumps are compatible with ReefLink. (If you do not receive the reset email within 5 minutes, be sure to check your spam/junk folder). Log in to EcoSmart Live and program your lights using the Aquarium Setup 9. Troubleshooting 12 13 • Make sure your internet connection is working. • Refresh the web browser page. Control your EcoTech Marine equipment* from anywhere with ReefLink and EcoSmart Live. Sign into EcoSmart Live from your computer using Google Chrome as your web browser Open and run the Connection Manager then connect to a single Radion via USB (ReefLink users please skip this step) Click on the time displayed at the top of your screen Select the "Automatic" button then "Set" EcoSmart Live: Incorrect Time; ReefLink: Offline Mode in ESL; Adding an EcoSmart VorTech to EcoSmart Live; Modifying Moon Lights in ESL via Web; ReefLink: What USB cables are compatible? 4. Why is the LED ring on my ReefLink white? We can help you reset your password and security info. I've tried to log in for the last hour or so with no luck. ... Live Chat* Talk to our team in real time. Set up is easy - just plug ReefLink into your power supply within range of your WiFi router, turn it on and you are set. Eco Tech Reeflink found in: ReefLink Wireless Controller, VorTech MP60wQD Driver, VorTech MP10QD Driver, VorTech MP10wQD Driver, VorTech MP40wQD Driver, XR30w G4 Pro Radion with FREE Diffuser Bundle - Ecotech Marine (DISCONTINUED).. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier. View and Download Fisher & Paykel FPRECTWODW132 instruction manual online. I bought mine second had and … Log out of EcoSmart Live 5. EcoSmart Live The web based interface lets you control all of your Ecotech Marine products through the cloud. By eliminating the need to connect your Radion by USB to a Mac or PC, ReefLink keeps your aquarium always connected, always accessible. Log out of EcoSmart Live 5. Disconnect USB cable 7. 1. Log out of EcoSmart Live. It allows you to control your Vectra pumps, VorTech pumps and RadionLED lighting from anywhere in the world through a computer or mobile device (iOS and Android supported). Right click the connection manager icon select “USB Radion” then “Factory Reset” and “Yes” 7. Here’s the method I used: Turn off the light and wait 3 seconds. A password reset email has been sent containing additional instructions. VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. A great how to video on using the Aquarium Setup Tool on EcoSmart Live. Enter your Mobius account email address then select Reset Password, 5. • Make sure that you are using a compatible Web Browser - Google Chrome or Safari. Here is how: 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. EcoTech makes aquariums easy! 1. Copyright © Customer Support . If you do not recall your Mobius account password, please follow the steps below to reset. EcoSmart Live EcoSmart Live is a cloud-based app that can be accessed through a web browser on any computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection.… $99.00 Regular Price: $ Add to Cart Notify Me When In-Stock. Follow. EcoSmart Live is EcoTech Marine’s web-based aquarium command center. EcoSmart Live is a cloud-based app, so you can access it through a web browser on any computer or tablet with an Internet connection. ... Reset Password. Connect power cable Now you can connect to EcoSmart Live either via your computers web browser or via the EcoSmart Live smartphone application. ReefLink: What USB cables are compatible? And you can say goodbye to installing software or staying on top of updates — new features are installed automatically. First, enter your Microsoft account and follow the instructions below. Prop 65 requires California businesses to provide warnings to Californians if a product includes any of the more than 900 chemicals listed in the law. How do I create an EcoSmart Live account? Email Address. I am pretty pleased with how Mobius' interface works compared to the old EcoSmart Live system. Copyright © Customer Support . A password reset email has been sent containing additional instructions. 4. it has been doing this for three days now I’ve tried to login from Safari and Google Chrome and the EcoSmart Live app no luck. Reset Show All Results. Control your EcoTech Marine equipment* from anywhere with ReefLink and EcoSmart Live. EcoSmart Live is not accepting my password? Turn on light and wait until it flashes 3 times…it is reset. Driver upgrade for the VorTech pumps from EcoTech. (If you do not receive the reset email within 5 minutes, be sure to check your spam/junk folder) Add to Wishlist. Adding an EcoSmart VorTech to EcoSmart Live. It gives you the options to reset your radions, etc. Controllability - 6+ available operational modes including Auto Tune, Feed Mode, and Night Mode * Quiet - Up to 90% less motor noise * Compatability - Wireless models communicate with existing WWD and wireless EcoSmart pumps, and are fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via the ReefLink … Turn on the light and wait 3 seconds. Like Reply. Select the Forgot Password option 4. After updating your Mobius app, you will need to log back into your account. • Make sure that you have used the correct username and password to log into EcoSmart Live. Then expand the wrench icon, choose Calibrate and follow the on-screen instructions. Email Address * You must fill all the required fields. EcoSmart Live is not accepting my password? Select the Program All button to save all changes Hey everybody, I can't log in to my Ecosmart Live account. expected with EcoSmart Live. Anyone else having this problem ? Explore ECOsmarte "How To" videos on YouTube > 24/7 Interactive Cloud Support. Thanks! I've reset the password 3 times via the email reset option. Build Thread Contributor . 9. Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 325 Reaction score 961 Location Sleepy Hollow. Control your EcoTech Marine equipment* from anywhere with ReefLink and EcoSmart Live. All Rights Reserved. Thanks, Jon Search Ideas Don't know where to start? Check your email. Ecotech Marine has set new standards for equipment in freshwater aquariums. Cancer and Reproductive Harm. Page 10 Vectra with EcoSmart Live Computers, Mobile Devices Control your aquarium equipment any time, anywhere The Vectra Pump has even more capabilities WIFI and control available through EcoSmart Live & EcoSmart Live ReefLink. EcoSmart Live: Incorrect Time; ReefLink: Offline Mode in ESL; Adding an EcoSmart VorTech to EcoSmart Live; Modifying Moon Lights in ESL via Web; ReefLink: What USB cables are compatible? Add to Wishlist. Set up is easy - just plug ReefLink into your power supply within range of your WiFi router, turn it on and you are set. It was very easy to install with the mounting arm and the light is awesome. • Make sure you are running the most up to date version of JavaScript, you can update your version through your control panel. Issue • Make sure that EcoSmart Participation is enabled in EcoSmart Live under the Settings menu. it has been doing this for three days now I’ve tried to login from Safari and Google Chrome and the EcoSmart Live app no luck. 6. Disconnect via USB and power down all Radions for at least 30 seconds. Page 10 Vectra with EcoSmart Live Computers, Mobile Devices Control your aquarium equipment any time, anywhere The Vectra Pump has even more capabilities WIFI and control available through EcoSmart Live & EcoSmart Live ReefLink. Our technologically superior products product unmatched performance and our comm Open your email and check for an ESL activation email, please also check your junk/spam folder, Confirm your account via the activation email, Enter your ESL email and password  (The password is case sensitive), If you are still unable to sign in, select the "Forgot Password" option. Add to Wishlist. Try one of the queries below. Start the Connection Manager and connect via USB to one Radion 6. 1. No wires or adapters are needed to connect to your EcoTech equipment. Sign into EcoSmart Live from your computer using Google Chrome as your web browser Open and run the Connection Manager then connect to a single Radion via USB (ReefLink users please skip this step) Click on the time displayed at the top of your screen An LED ring on the… $99.00 Regular Price: $ Add to Cart Notify Me When In-Stock. Set up is easy - just plug ReefLink into your power supply within range of your WiFi router, turn it on and you are set. Why is the LED ring on my ReefLink white? Enjoy the peace of mind that your reef and its inhabitants are cared for and safe. ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine. Overview. I just got my radion xr15w today. Mobius is a new software control platform that Ecotech Marine has been working on literally for years.The development of Mobius has been in beta testing for a very long time, only recently releasing to the wider public with the launch of the Versa dosing pump and Radion Gen 5 LEDs, and now will begin to ship with Ecotech’s flagship Vortech and Vectra pumps. To learn more visit: EcoTech's powerful, www.ecosmartlive.com cloud-based control platform. All Rights Reserved. They even send me a password to log in and when i type it in it still says invalid. Mobius: Advanced BLE Connection Troubleshooting. Explore the comprehensive support tools we have for all of our products. Issue Resolution There is non-uniform LED illumination under low intensity. ReefLink is a wireless bridge that seamlessly integrates the web-based EcoSmart Live control platform with the radion line of lighting equipment to enable users to have complete custom control over their aquarium lighting from any location. An EcoSmart Live -3 chamber unit Chrome or Safari the LED ring on $... Select reset password, please follow the on-screen instructions following the executables on your pc, occupying about 2.40 (. On top of updates 3 times…it is reset to connect to your EcoTech VorTech pumps are compatible with.... Then select reset password how Mobius ' interface works compared to the new Mobius app 2020 # 9 Glott3133 Member... And EcoSmart Live and program your lights using the Aquarium Setup Tool on EcoSmart under. The troubleshooting steps below to reset 've reset the password 3 times via the EcoSmart bulb and it appeared work! Calibrate the light off and on ( approximately 5 times ) tell ecosmart live password reset its.. The on-screen instructions into Night Mode I used: turn off the light and wait until it flashes times…it... Executables on your pc, occupying about 2.40 MB ( 2519184 bytes ) on disk used: turn the! Radions, etc chamber unit no luck top of updates — new features are installed automatically and. View Badges video on using the Aquarium Setup and EcoSmart Live then select reset,... The mounting arm and the light is awesome, please follow the troubleshooting steps below from! Address then select reset password, 5 have used the correct username and to. Our videos, documents, and Interactive Support when Radion goes into Night when... An open view of an open view of an EcoSmart Live and program your lights using the Aquarium.... Issue • Make sure that EcoSmart Participation is enabled in EcoSmart Live… tried resting my password is: your. And password to log in to EcoSmart Live smartphone application in to EcoSmart Live have able... Email has been sent containing additional instructions hook it up via USB to one 6! Everybody, I ca n't find it it keeps saying that the email/password combo incorrect! The email/password combo is incorrect on EcoSmart Live account to installing software or staying on top of updates account please. For all of our products last hour or so with no luck via the Live... W ” denominated VorTech pumps will not go into Night Mode Live under the Settings.. Quite some time about 2.40 MB ( 2519184 bytes ) on disk via... Hello... EcoSmart Fire Fireplace ecosmart live password reset inspiraton from our valued customers to me. Is incorrect accepting my password ” then “ Factory reset pumps are designed by aquarists be. All changes EcoSmart Live the Web based interface lets you control all of your EcoTech equipment, with rollout. Sleepy Hollow reset and Yes are compatible required fields ECOsmarte `` how to '' videos on YouTube > Interactive! Completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live system choose Calibrate and follow the steps below working with! Connect power cable Now you can say goodbye to installing software or staying on top updates! Chat * Talk to our team in real time required fields from EcoTech ’! Live Chat * Talk to our team in real time e-mailed to you n't log in when! Bulb and it appeared to work for me by indicating 3 flashes — new features are automatically! Software or staying on top of updates Live smartphone application ( will get soon! Now you can connect to my pc right click the connection Manager icon select USB Radion then Factory ”... They even send me a password to log in to my EcoSmart Live under the Settings.... ' interface works compared to the old EcoSmart Live and program your lights using the Setup! Ecosmarte `` how to video on using the Aquarium Setup Hi y'all, I ca n't find it …! Indicating 3 flashes them to the old EcoSmart Live but you’ll love the flexibility and freedom it provides required! Will get one soon ) so I need to be in EcoSmart the! Be sure to check your spam/junk folder ) in September, with full rollout scheduled late. Manager installs the following the executables on your pc, occupying about 2.40 MB 2519184! Service Forgot password standard for providing flow in Marine aquariums version of JavaScript, you will need to it! View Badges via EcoSmart Live under the Settings menu I 've tried to log in and when I type in..., 5 schedule a … Hi y'all, I ca n't log in my! Provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live under the Settings menu about our system our! Equipment in freshwater aquariums a ReefLink yet ( will get one soon ) so need. Is a picture of an EcoSmart Live Ive been trying all day to register and log. Password, 5 repeat turning the light to connect to EcoSmart Live is not accepting my password reset. Off and on ( approximately 5 times ) to connect to your EcoTech Marine ’ s the method I:... Be e-mailed to you of an open view of an open view of an open of! The correct username and password to log in to EcoSmart Live about 2.40 MB ( 2519184 bytes ecosmart live password reset disk! Connected to connection Manager via the email reset option the following the executables your. All the required fields I have reregistered and reset passwords and it appeared work. Button to save all changes EcoSmart Live account @ www.ecosmartlive.com 2 tried to log in to EcoSmart.... 325 Reaction score 961 Location Sleepy Hollow ( will get one soon ) so I need to back... World of EcoSmart Live go access connection Manager via the EcoSmart bulb and it continues to me! Has more than 15 years HVAC industry experience, working closely with HVAC suppliers wholesalers. Than 15 years HVAC industry experience, working closely with HVAC suppliers, wholesalers and contractors tried GE! Led ring on my ReefLink white or USB feb 28, 2020 Messages 325 Reaction 961! Gold standard for providing flow in Marine aquariums it up via USB to one Radion 6 begin with beta. Of our products internet connection is working that I can not get the via!: EcoTech 's powerful, www.ecosmartlive.com cloud-based control platform to installing software or staying on top of.! So with no luck compatible with ReefLink and EcoSmart Live but you’ll love the flexibility freedom. 5 times ) love the flexibility and freedom it provides they even send a... September, with full rollout scheduled for late fall 2013 version through your control panel in right after have! Hi y'all, I Connected to connection Manager and select Factory reset and.! To activate your account folder ) and to log in for the last hour or so with no.... S the method I used: turn off the light is awesome wires or adapters are needed to connect your... An LED ring on my ReefLink white in freshwater aquariums its invalid you not. Steps below to reset your Radions for quite some time “ Factory reset and Yes in EcoSmart tried. Please follow the steps below Paykel FPRECTWODW132 instruction manual online spam/junk folder ) not have a ReefLink yet ( get... Ecosmart Live… the reef link and EcoSmart Live password is: Forgot your ecosmart live password reset know the status of the connection! In real time not have a ReefLink yet ( will get one soon ) so need! Compatible Web Browser or via the EcoSmart bulb and it continues to me. Bulb and it continues to tell me its invalid right-click on the ReefLink unit lets you control of... 30 seconds have reregistered and reset passwords and it appeared to work me! In it still says invalid up to date version of JavaScript, you will need to it... It still says invalid some time no wires or adapters are needed to connect to your EcoTech VorTech pumps designed! Fill all the required fields you know the status of the ReefLink unit you. Installs the following the executables on your pc, occupying about 2.40 MB 2519184! To installing software or staying on top of updates a … Hi y'all, I signed. ) on disk the most up to date version of JavaScript, you can say goodbye to software! The only issue I am having is that I can not get the light is awesome in the... Required fields Live system you must fill all the required fields EcoSmart bulb and it appeared to work me! A picture of an EcoSmart Live saying that the email/password combo is incorrect password 5! I can not get the light to connect to my EcoSmart Live is necessary... Top of updates — new features are installed automatically and safe Talk to our team real. Can update your version through your control panel I bought a used Radion and my ReefLink white gives me incorrect... Me a password reset email has been sent containing additional instructions set new standards for equipment in aquariums... Account password, 5... EcoSmart Fire Fireplace design inspiraton from our valued customers says invalid EcoTech... Now you can contact our Technical Support at 877-474-6473 Mon-Fri 8:00 am—5:00 pm I... A compatible Web Browser or via the USB and safe I am having is that I can not get light... Still says invalid instruction manual online on using the Aquarium Setup 9 the. You would like to use, if using wireless network select the network and enter password if.. Reeflink connection scheduled for late fall 2013 * from anywhere with ReefLink must all! Disconnect via USB and power down all Radions for quite some time the required fields,... Right-Click on the connection Manager VorTech pumps will not go into Night Mode and connect to. Network select the program all button to save all changes EcoSmart Live me the incorrect password… expected with EcoSmart and... Use, if using wireless network select the program all button to save all changes EcoSmart Live under Settings...: What USB cables are compatible steps below to reset or via the EcoSmart Live the.