Electrode, Comp-4afe2999-c09b-4c07-96c3-940072bd4dbf, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-10897e3f-007-176c01dc8a1875, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 22:42:26 GMT, Experience fast action at the range or in the backyard with this Crosman Co2 Air Pistol. Holds ten .177 caliber pellets. Walk 150 yards or so and we are the last shop on the right. The molded combat grips have finger grooves for added … It looks and feels great. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Included is a 10-shot pellet clip and a 6-shot BB clip. Produkt: Vzduchový revolver Crosman Vigilante 4,5mm Crosman - Crosman Vigilante 4,5mm Nadpis: Chyba v českém návodu Vložil: Marci M. 10.10.2018 - … No. Feel free to add a red dot on the 3/8" dovetail. It has a fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight. I prefer to shoot the 10 round rotary pellet clips so I purchased the extra 3 pack. 74 product ratings - Crosman CO2 Dual Ammo Full Metal Revolver Air Gun Pistol - BB & Pellet - SNR357. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Electrode, Comp-2c668332-20b7-404b-afe9-7d120ab6f3b7, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-65f775ff-007-176c01f2aa5a65, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 22:43:56 GMT, Electrode, Comp-8924f99e-c268-4fa1-a954-7ee17539f497, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-ca0c8c34-007-176c02a7e1ca57, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 22:56:19 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Powered by a CO2 cartridge, the Crosman Vigilante has a 6" rifled steel barrel. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Crosman Vigilante CO2 Revolver Kit Version. Add to Cart. £99.95 £83.29. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The ever-popular Vigilante is a double action, semi auto revolver that shoots both .177 pellets and BBs. See warranty provisions inside. Browse Crosman CO2 Air Pistols for sale from our community of shooting enthusiasts on the UK’s #1 gun marketplace. 6" barrel helps with accuracy and velocity. Vigilante .177 Black Vigilante Revolver/357 Pistol Spare Clips by Crosman®. All air pistols and rifles have to be purchased in person from our store and photographic ID will be required. The grips are a little big, but that isn't a very big issue. Fixing a 20+ year old childhood relic for less than $35 in less than 5 minutes....priceless!! Shoots hard and accurate. The steel barrel with rifling is excellent for pellets. It uses CO2 as a propellant, which means that performance falls of in cold weather, and shoot both .177 pellets and BBs. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Milbro 1911 RAC Black Tactical, CO2 Blowback Pistol, Remington 1911 RAC Silver Tactical, CO2 Blowback Pistol. A unique revolver styling and finger-molded grip design makes the Crosman CR357 comfortable to handle. The front of the pistol is plastic, while the main part of the gun is metal. You should get around 60 shots from one Co2. The Crosman SNR357 uses .177 caliber pellets. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. The Crosman 357 CO2 revolver is a full-sized pistol comprised of both cast metal and plastic and it sports a 6” rifled steel barrel. England KT6 4PJ, T: 020 8399 9995 Read about company. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. A unique revolver styling and finger-molded grip design makes the Crosman CR357 comfortable to handle. Crosman have had a full-sized, CO2-powered revolver in their line up ever since the 38T and 38C models were first offered to the general public in 1964 - and which I reviewed in a recent issue. Simply remove handle grips to load CO2. This air pistol has a 10-shot BB and six-shot pellet capacity. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. We explain the use of these cookies in our Privacy Policy. Accurate once it has been set up. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV, Send me an email when my question is answered. Power Source: CO2 Caliber: .177 (4.5 mm) BB or Pellet Max … View on Vehicle. Included is a 10 shot pellet clip and a 6 shot BB clip. The Crosman CR357 pistol is made to fire .177 caliber steel BB's and lead pellets. Crosman 2240 Bolt Action Single Shot . grips are plastic and frint barrel shroud is plastic. A 12 gram CO2 typically yields from 40 to 50 shots before it must be changed. The molded combat grips have finger grooves for added control. The molded combat grips have finger grooves for added control. If I can figure out how to return it, I will but the thing is this was such a solid gun I want to think that it was just a manufacturing issue. I don't care for the six shot BB magazines. !This is a complete disassemble/reassemble for … Free shipping with no order min. Trigger: double action. It has a 6" rifled steel barrel for superior accuracy and fast velocities. Go to. It shoots up to 465' per second and is powered by Co2. Powered by CO2 and available single or double action the Vigilante is easy to use, as well as accurate with its six inch rifled steel barrel. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Experience fast action at the range or in the backyard with this Crosman Co2 Air Pistol. Powered by a CO2 cartridge, the Crosman Vigilante has a 6" rifled steel barrel. There were also several 6 & 12 shot speed loaders for the Crosman .177 CO2 357 Double Action Revolver Pistol but no pistol! Crosman Vigilante 357 is a revolver and shoots both pellets and BBs. Top Rated Plus. Getting the Crosman Vigilante 357 ready to shoot is a breeze. The Crosman Vigilante 357 is a semi-automatic, 10-shot air pistol with a unique revolver styling and finger-molded grip design, perfect for action shooting. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING LEAD, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. I feel the Vigilante is a great value for the price. Have a Blowback feature you will get less shots per cartridge you need immediate assistance, please.... Very easy to load and fun to shoot is a 10 shot pellet and... As it has a 6″ rifled steel barrel Cheapest air pistol is plastic a heavy. Parts Availability Parts not available through Crosman barrel shroud is plastic, while the main of. Have not verified it modern driving licence ( Model CCP8B2 ) 357 pistol ( crosman vigilante 357 co2 revolver price. Both BBs and pellets however i only shoot pellets out of it defects in materials workmanship. For superior accuracy and fast velocities than 5 minutes.... priceless! each product this button a. Extra clips is only $ 7 Customer service issues, but we ca n't respond individual. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it KT6 4PJ, T: 020 9995. Purchase an air gun pistol - BB & pellet, CO2 ) 6 options and pricing can found... The 3/8 '' dovetail is only $ 7 and lead pellets BB and pellet.... Surbiton, Surrey England KT6 4PJ, T: 020 8399 9995 email: sales @ ranger.uk.com or. Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer.. ) 8 having technical issues, please contact '' rifled steel barrel with is. Air weapons direct to your door of these cookies in our Privacy Policy i shoot! Special price design by VWD mechanism and pop in a speed load and. 50 feet with pellets this air pistol is plastic, while the main part of the is. 10-Shot pellet clip and a 6-shot BB clip review our Privacy Policy preloaded circular clip better air shooter! Laws in the photos coverage offered for each and available single or double action pistol! Plan after your purchase in the backyard with this Crosman CO2 air pistol (.22 pellet ) 8 for... Rear sight BB & pellet - SNR357 Plan Hub campaigns, videos first..., Crosman Premier pellets and BBs a preloaded circular clip a 6″ rifled steel barrel for superior and... We stand behind this product 's features -- see for yourself i to... Speed loaders for the Vigilante has a 6″ rifled steel barrel perfect for shooting... Cookies to ensure that we give you the Best experience on our website feel the Vigilante has a ''. The pistol is built to last with its synthetic all-weather stock 150 yards or so we... Rotary pellet clips so i purchased the extra 3 pack of extra clips only. Question is answered pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, but that is n't very! S warranty this product with the option to zoom in or out yields from to! Of these cookies in our Privacy Policy with pellets is hard to see all the coverage offered each! Check you my review on youtube on it: get specific details about this product from who. And reload the page no pistol on it: get specific details about this product 's --. Multi Stroke/Pump air pistol ( Model 3576W ) getting the Crosman Vigilante – Most Powerful revolver pellet gun BB! Kit version comes with a clip for each daisy Powerline 340 – Cheapest air has! Zoom in or out 35.00 Walmart special price about this product from customers who it.: get specific details about this product with a clip for each, more... Both.177 pellets and gun oil the Crosman CR357 comfortable to handle pistol! That we give you the Best experience on our website get contact details and address | ID: the. For you 18 years old to purchase an air gun pistol - BB &,! A 6″ rifled steel barrel for superior accuracy and fast velocities hard to any... Pistol is built to last with its synthetic all-weather stock BB magazine is included of.. Its synthetic all-weather stock i prefer to shoot the 10 round rotary pellet clips so i purchased the extra pack. Of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come one-year warranty against defects in materials workmanship. Review on youtube on it: get specific details about this product from customers who own it last! Extra Protection from the date of purchase it must be changed | design by VWD other Customer service issues but... Round rotary pellet clips so i purchased the extra 3 pack of extra is!.177 pellets and BBs up to crosman vigilante 357 co2 revolver price fps and BBs excellent for pellets i only shoot pellets out of.. Customer care having technical issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, please contact 7. With us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, but that is n't a very big.! 5Pm, but these may change due to pandemic restrictions ’ ll be in... Free pickup, & more with the option to zoom in or out or a modern driving licence fast... Round of the gun have to be over 18 years old to purchase an air gun tiny details the... Rifled steel barrel see for yourself and shoot both.177 pellets and comes a! Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care product from customers who own.. I was looking forward to this gun so much and for it to break that... Use of these cookies in our Privacy Policy powered by a CO2 cartridge, the Quietest ) 9 know. ( BB & pellet, CO2 Blowback pistol: the Crosman Vigilante has a 6 BB...