Capture the essence of a luxurious fall day with Glade Cashmere Woods. Mixed notes of citrus and jasmine and the oaky scents … Cashmere & Silk Scented Wax Melts: ChunkyMelts.com offer these in Our scented tarts or wax melts are great for our small tart warmers, and our plug in warmers. Makes great gifts. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Price. Do not attempt to use melt as a candle. (Pack of 11), Glade Wax Melts, Blooming Peony & Cherry, 2.3 Oz. Add to registry Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Air Freshener Kit, Clean Linen, 3 Refills + 1 Warmer. Clean - 6 melts . (Pack of 11) Average Rating: (4.5) out of 5 stars 20 ratings, based on 20 reviews. I love it! Fruity - 6 melts . Pop wax out of warmer dish. DIY And Crafts. Warm Spring Sunshine Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 2.5 oz (4-Pack) Walmart USA $ 8.98. WALMART "coyote_sc" ... Soft Cashmere Amber Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 5 oz Walmart USA. ... Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. Price. 2. Price. Sold by Kmart. Dispose of wax in trash, do not place wax down drain. (Pack of 6), Glade Wax Melts, Cashmere Woods, 4.26 Oz. $24.99. IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Read all instructions for Glade Wax Melts and your warmer prior to use. Price. Aquaholic. Then one day looking for something else online at Walmart decided to see if it was available because it wasn't available in store, to my surprise I did find it online not only that for a much better deal. Mixed notes of citrus and jasmine and the oaky scents … Whoever named this scent Cashmere hit the nail on the head. I loved pretty much every one of these holiday/winter wax melt scents! 95 Reviews. Vanilla Caramel Spice Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 2.5 oz (4-Pack) Walmart USA $ 8.98. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. 2. Mixed notes of citrus and jasmine and the oaky scents of amber and vanilla beans surround you in the comforts of the cozy season. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Glade Wax Melts fragrances are blended with high quality essential oils and are available in a wide variety of fragrances, with new limited edition fragrances available each season, Each individual wax melt provides high quality fragrance, Made from pressed (not poured) wax, which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands, Each melt is individually packaged which makes it easier and less messy to start your fragrance experience, Fragrance of each melt lingers after the wax warmer has been turned off. 2. I am die hard Glade fan. This is a review of Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Wax Melts from Walmart 2018. Hand-poured Chunky Melts, Scented Wax Melts, Linen Spray Mist Mixed notes of citrus and jasmine and the oaky scents of amber and vanilla beans surround you in the comforts of the cozy season. Product Title Kitchen Spice Scented Wax Melts, Yankee Candle, 3 oz (3-Pack) Average Rating: ( 4.9 ) out of 5 stars 40 ratings , based on 40 reviews Current Price $11.79 $ 11 . Better Homes & Gardens Light Brown … Capture the essence of a luxurious fall day with Glade Cashmere Woods. Glade Wax Melts - Cashmere Woods - 6 Count - Net Wt. Remove one Glade wax melt from packaging and place in center of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Glade Wax Melts - Cashmere Woods - Net Wt. Glade Wax Melts Air Freshener Refill, Cashmere Woods, 11 Count, 4.26 Ounce Item Package Quantity:1. Thanks Glade. 8 Reviews . A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Clicking or tapping on this logo will return you to the Homepage. Verified Purchase. Allow wax to harden before touching or handling. 49 - $7.03 $ 7. This incredible scent is strong with a bit of sweetness to it. Gourmet - 6 melts . Candles. Hope Glade will fix that. Like mixing and experimenting with scents? It's a crackle from the fire burning warm with fresh-cut wood. ... Fresh Fall Welcome with Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart. These are perfect for that! Please sign in or create an account. Available in stores . Glade® Wax Melt Refills - Cashmere Woods. Pop wax out of warmer dish. Here's What We Found. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION Product information Product name : GLADE® WAX MELTS - CASHMERE WOODS® Recommended use : Air Freshener Manufacturer, importer, supplier This has a nice smell that seems to last longer than the others by Glade that I have tried. I get this one from another retailer K and just love it. Electrode, Comp-0329cad7-9ccf-47b9-8d7b-69b6cfeaa486, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4a4ae4da-007-176c04c2cde431, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:33:06 GMT. Use all Glade priducts. 3. 2. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. and we have not verified it. Allow wax to harden before touching or handling. Febreze 12 Oz. We aim to show you accurate product information. Use within sight. Guess I'll stock up next go around. 0 Reviews. 2.01 fl oz. Cashmere Woods® No matter how busy life gets, time curled up on the couch is always time well spent. Glade Wax Melts, Cashmere Woods, 4.26 Oz. Use with the Glade® Wax Melts … Home Collection Candle - Pomegranate Papaya (1) Sold by Kmart. (Pack of 6), Glade Wax Melts, Sheer Vanilla Embraze, 2.3 Oz. It has a beautiful scent that fills the whole house. 0 Reviews. When melt no longer releases fragrance, stop use of melt and warmer. Nov 21, 2015 - Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. To remove wax: 1. The fragrance is fantastic in the package but you can only smell it from a few feet from the warmer and needs to be refilled daily as fragrance wears out quickly. Capture the essence of a luxurious fall day with Glade Cashmere Woods. Better Homes & Gardens Christmas 2020 Wax Melt Reviews from Walmart. 6 oz. WAX MELT WARMERS. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. $33.99 Glade Wax Melts Air Freshener Refill, Cashmere Woods, 0.39 Ounce (Pack of 11) 4.5 out of 5 stars 250. Current Price $6.98 $ 6. Wax Resist .. Glade Wax Melts Cashmere Woods. 3. ... White Tahitian Woods Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 5 oz Walmart USA $ 4.98. on sale for $10.00 original price $10.98 $ 10.00 $10.98. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air. ScentSationals doesn't come out with Christmas scents at Walmart, so they include a couple of holiday/winter type scents with their fall collections. I will be glad when they decide to make a papaya and guava. 79 - $12.76 $ 12 . They can be easily broken into cubes so you can choose your desired amount. I like their clean and outdoors smell. It's precisely baked and rolled into festive cookies and dusted with powdered sugar. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance ? They also don't melt well and the scent does not last long at all. Ingredients Glade Wax Melt Refills Air Freshener, Fresh Berries, 6 Melts. Texbian. Galaxolide is a synthetic musk, and is a commonly used fragrance ingredient in household products.This chemical is highly toxic to aquatic life and studies show it may interfere with hormones and other chemical signals in our bodies, which can result in developmental, reproductive, metabolic, brain, and behavior problems. WALMART. Price. suppliers and others provide what you see here, My favorite everyday and seasonal scents. Discover great prices on Air Freshener Refills when you shop scented supplies at Walmart. Shop Walmart’s selection online anytime, anywhere. Manufacturers, Available in stores . $14.99. Product Title Glade Wax Melts, Cashmere Woods, 4.26 Oz. Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE: To use: 1. (Pack of 6), What others said when purchasing this item. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. (Pack of 6), Glade Wax Melts, Hawaiian Breeze, 2.3 Oz. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Top Header Keyboard Shortcuts. WoodWick Wax Melts – Fill Your Home With Beautiful Scents. The only Con based upon reviews is they are not available year round....whyyyyyy?! Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2020. Price. Mild scented. Hot wax can cause burn injury. Better Homes & Gardens. 66 Reviews . I was worried these would be a heavy pine type scent but needed something for my warmers so I took a chance based on reviews. (Pack of 11), Glade Wax Melts, Apple Cinnamon, 2.3 Oz. 2. Aug 7, 2015 - Glade Go Explore Cashmere Woods wax melts (Summer 2015) Aug 7, 2015 - Glade Go Explore Cashmere Woods wax melts (Summer 2015) Explore. You can change the ambience of your home in a way that caters to your budget by choosing the WoodWick Wax Melts we offer at The Woods Gifts. and we have not verified it. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air. Glade Cashmere Woods Wax Melts Air Freshener Refills- SHELFPULL 4 MELTS . Wood Wax. Price. I really enjoy this fragrance specifically, it sets a neutral tone for any room. You can use the Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now. Free shipping with no order min. A beautiful blend of flowers and fruit combined with a warm base of woods and amber. Allow wax to cool completely and harden. Better Homes & Gardens 2.5 oz Soft Cashmere Amber Scented Wax Melts fill your home with a fresh and inviting aroma immediately upon melting. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. UPDATED October 2018. Manufacturers, When melt no longer releases fragrance, stop use of melt and warmer. Tweet. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Electrode, Comp-97288df3-5d21-4c90-ab2b-4c15237a4c4d, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c376c8f9-007-176c049511c0d8, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:29:59 GMT, Electrode, Comp-4bb63fcc-d371-4850-a13f-aee2ed47ac4f, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-a0a88528-007-176c06013738ba, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:54:50 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Give even your largest rooms a boost with the rustic scent of a romantic fall day that lasts up to 120 hours per pack. This wax uses a 100% soy and botanical oil formula and is vegan friendly. Remove one Glade wax melt from packaging and place in center of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Glade Wax Melts Refill, Cashmere Woods, 6 Ct. (24) Sold by Kmart. Walmart USA. Cashmere Woods® Wax Melts 8 pack. I purchased this product last year...it was a promotional item. Do not use more than one melt at a time. Based on the cover pkg. To remove wax: 1. One of my favorite scents ever, this is a strong sweet rich scent of apples mixed with a slight cranberry note, but without the tartness. Read and follow instructions provided with warmer. Use the links in this keyboard shortcut navigation list to quickly skip to content sections within this Web page. Glade Room Spray Air Freshener, Cashmere Woods, Up to 7 Hours of Freshness, 8 oz Walmart USA. 3. See ingredients details for this product View All Fragrances View All Fragrances View All Cashmere Woods® Products . Cashmere Woods and Tonka Bean *Please feel free to request one sample per wax melt with your order. $24.99. 0 New (2) from $25.98 + FREE Shipping. WALMART. 8 Reviews. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Glade Wax Melts Air Freshener Refill, Cashmere Woods, 11 Count, 4.26 Ounce Visit the Glade Store. Glade Wax Melts Air Freshener Refill, Cashmere Woods, 11 Count, 4.26 Ounce: Amazon.sg: Health & Personal Care Glade Candle, Cashmere Woods, 2 pk. Mixed notes of citrus and jasmine and the oaky scents of amber and vanilla beans surround you in the comforts of the cozy season. Sprinkles, Sanding Sugar, Pearl Sugar, and Other Sparkling Ways to Decorate Cookies. Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE: To use: 1. Price Price. 76 2. White Tahitian Woods Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 5 oz Walmart USA $ 4.98. 50 Reviews . IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Read all instructions for Glade? :). Do not use more than one melt at a time. WALMART. Do not use more than one melt at a time. One Holder and 3 Refills . Use with the Glade® Wax Melts Electric Warmer. I like this one ecspecially as it's not too overboard on the scent. Keep melts clear of debris. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Our Scented Melts are made the same way using 3 ounces of uncut oil per pound of wax. Electrode, Comp-c7c64218-7ea1-414c-8946-1aa0f705e3d9, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6b87440f-007-176c044fa26ddf, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:25:14 GMT. WALMART "coyote_sc" It also has a little bit of cinnamon and caramel, and a slight apple cider note. Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: Paraffin, Fragrance, Benzophenone-12, ECO Reach Yellow Liquid Dye D20003, ECO Reach Red Liquid Dye D20002, ECO Reach Blue Liquid Dye D20004. Sweet vanilla orchid and citron peel are followed by seductive white patchouli flowers, Oudh accord, and heliotrope. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. ... Glade Candle, Cashmere Woods, 2 pk. Glade Wax Melts, Cashmere Woods, 2.3 Oz. Soft Cashmere Amber Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 2.5 oz (5-Pack) Walmart USA . 3. Nov 5, 2013 - Let the rustic scent of Glade® Cashmere Woods® provide the perfect excuse to stay in and snuggle up in wooded bliss. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. ... A set of winter scented wax melts … Read and follow instructions provided with warmer. Glade Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents. Total, Air Freshener, Wax Infused with Essential Oils at Walmart and save. There are some fantastic, unique scents in this collection. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Skip to main content.ae. The blocks contain 6 break apart cubes. Warnings. Notes: A classic gingerbread cookie, with its blend of ground cinnamon, warm nutmeg, sparkling ginger and sweet clove bud. One person found this helpful. Apple Berry Crumble . 4.5 out of 5 stars 181 ratings. WALMART. Current Price $3.49 $ 3. Better Homes & Gardens. Soft Cashmere Amber Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 2.5 oz (4-Pack) Walmart USA $ 8.98. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer dish. This is one scent that my whole family can agree on me and my significant other both agree that after being gone all day and then coming home it just makes the house feel more at home. MORE. Pack of 6 . Sizes available: 3 oz., 4 oz., 6 … Price. INGREDIENTS: Paraffin, Fragrance, Benzophenone-12, ECO Reach Yellow Liquid Dye D20003, ECO Reach Red Liquid Dye D20002, ECO Reach Blue Liquid Dye D20004. Customers who viewed this item also viewed . Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Subscribe and save Sell They have a pure, mellow non-perfumy clean wonderful dreamy scent. I have only just bought this fragrance and I absolutely love it !!! Better Homes & Gardens Warm Leathered Amber Single-Wick Jar Candle, 18 oz. 2. Warm Rustic Woods Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 5 oz Walmart USA $ 4.98. $29.99 CANDLE WARMERS ETC 3-Pack 2.5 oz Wax Melt Tart Brick, Cozy Cashmere. Price Price. Glade Wax Melt Refills Air Freshener, Delicate Vanilla Embrace, 6 Melts. NEW! DIY Techniques And Supplies. This item: Glade Wax Melts Air Freshener Refill, Cashmere Woods®, 6 refills CDN$4.47 (CDN$0.75 / 1 count) Add-on Item In Stock. Ingredients Glade Wax Melt Refills Air Freshener, Clean Linen, 6 Melts. Fragrance oil added. Buy products such as Glade Jar Candle 2 CT, Cashmere Woods, 6.8 OZ. Jar Candle Walmart USA $ 11.94. Go to. $4.11 $5.24 Each Save $ 1.13 Each Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Cheap Glade Wax Melts Refill Cashmere Woods,You can get more details about Glade Wax Melts Refill Cashmere Woods:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com Better Homes & Gardens . Helpful. November 11, 2020. Candles & Wax Melts; Soft Surfaces & Fabrics; Car; refills; x. write review | | Buy Now It's the Little Things. 37 Reviews. 8 ct. Capture the essence of a luxurious fall day with Glade Cashmere Woods. Glade Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents. (Pack of 6), Glade Wax Melts, Hawaiian Breeze, 4.26 Oz. Better Homes & Gardens Warm Rustic Woods Single-Wick 18 oz. Submitting Your Order. on sale for $5.97 original price $6.97 $ 5.97 $6.97. on sale for … Free shipping with no order min. Better Homes & Gardens. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Allow wax to cool completely and harden. WALMART. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. 2.3 OZ (66 g) Each - Pack of 4 (24 Melts Total) 4.4 out of 5 stars 125. Nov 5, 2013 - Let the rustic scent of Glade® Cashmere Woods® provide the perfect excuse to stay in and snuggle up in wooded bliss. Love my Glade. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer dish. filling your home with a scent you?ll love. Sometimes, it's the little things that make all the difference. Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Refills Cashmere Woods. For more, check out my Yankee Candle boards! Available from these sellers. You can buy a couple (or more scents) and experiment yourself. Price Price. You are now subscribed to the Walmart newsletter. WARNING: To prevent fire or injury: Keep out of reach of children and pets. 105 Reviews. One Cheshire Melts wax melt bar will give you over 30 hours of strong, luxurious fragrance. (Pack of 11), Glade Wax Melts, Apple Cinnamon, 2.3 Oz. Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade Wax Melts. NEW! Do not touch hot wax. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Searching for Glade Wax Melts, Cashmere Woods, 2.3oz 6 count deals, bargains, sales on Bargain Bro 98 Out of stock. Do not use more than one melt at a time. Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade Wax Melts. Price. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. I like that ScentSationals does not come out with only the typical apple and pumpkin type fall scents. Warm, a little sweet. Since then I looked at every store I shopped looking for this particular scent to no avail was not able to find and/or locate. Pop wax out of warmer dish. to see all the coverage offered for each product. 1 Piece . Available in stores . Shop for more Air Freshener Refills available online at Walmart.ca Better Homes & Gardens. To avoid spatter, smoke or flame, do not add water or fragrance oil to wax. Restrictions apply. Hot wax can cause burn injury. To remove wax: 1. WALMART. Ingredients Glade 2in1 Scented Candle Air Freshener, Radiant Berries & Wild Raspberry. 2. Glade Candle, Cashmere Woods, 2 pk. Warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air. Pack of 3 by Glade: Amazon.ae. This is a review of ScentSationals Fall & Christmas Wax Melts from Walmart 2017. I won't be purchasing Glade melts again. 3. Sold by Kmart … 4.2 out of 5 stars 3,282. This is a review of Better Homes & Gardens Holiday 2020 Wax Melts from Walmart: Apple & Incense, Apple & Spice, Blue Spruce & Tinsel, Butterscotch & Allspice, Candied Cranberries, Cherry & Balsam, Hazelnut & Cream, Magic Mistletoe Kiss, and Merry Berry Merlot. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. New Johnson Wax Melts Cashmere Woods, 8 Ct. Most of these scents have been around for years, and are still available, although some may be discontinued. This is a review of ScentSationals Fall Wax Melts from Walmart 2015. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: To use: 1. Finished with a dry down of $8.99. Product Image. Read and follow instructions provided with warmer. Warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air. I love wax melts but have not been able to find a scent that pleased my senses until I bought these. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. USE ONLY WITH A WARMER LABELED FOR WAX MELTS. Add to list . 3. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Better Homes & Gardens 5 oz Soft Cashmere Amber Scented Wax Melts, Value Size: Better Homes & Gardens 5 oz Soft Cashmere Amber Scented Wax Melts feature an intriguing harmony of warm cashmere, ambered sandalwod, earthy patchouli, and spicy peppercorn balanced by fresh cassis, elegant musks, dewy moss, and a sparkle of cool citrus. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Buy Now Well-noted. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Warm Rustic Woods Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 5 oz Walmart USA $ 4.98. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Dispose of wax in trash, do not place wax down drain. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Better Home & Gardens Quilted Velvet Oblong Pillow, 14"x 20", Red Walmart USA $ 13.97. Price. Try. We aim to show you accurate product information. Glade Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents. Glade Wax Melts Warmer Air Freshener, White. Sea Salt & Vanilla ~ A gentle white floral opens with sparkling green mandarin and fresh aquatic accords, a heart of white jasmine and spiced ginger lily is softened with the presence of sea- salted vanilla nuances. Navigate to Homepage. These Stylish Furniture Pieces Have Secret Storage—And They’re Absolutely Genius. The scent is wonderful and will continue to purchase as long as it is available. MORE. Apple & Incense. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Cubes of scented wax melt release true-to-life fragrance ? 3. Pack of 3 by Glade: Amazon.sg: Health & Personal Care on sale for $3.47 original price $4.99 $ 3.47 $4.99. When melt no longer releases fragrance, stop use of melt and warmer. Pop wax out of warmer dish. Electric Wax Warmer Gift Set - Live, Laugh, Love . The Best Holiday Gifts for Cooks in 2018. ... Glade Cashmere Woods Scented Wax Melts Air Freshener. Price. Better Homes & Gardens . This page has been set up as a resource for comparison purposes. Cookies for Santa. Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade Wax Melts. To avoid spatter, smoke or flame, do not add water or fragrance oil to wax. (Pack of 11), Glade Wax Melts, Clean Linen, 2.3 Oz. All Hello, Sign in. Notes: Freshly picked eucalyptus leaf intermingles with ozone-infused citrus, sea salted herbs and hints of wild apple wrapped in sparkling marine greens and the warmth of mossy woods. Prime. Price. 1 Count . I do not like flowery scents that overwhelm or other type scents that just leave me blahhhh. 37 Reviews. 66 Reviews. (1 months ago) Be sure to grab the new Glade coupons…we have matching Ibotta offers that will help you grab some great deals. Walmart USA $ 8.98. Warmer, plug-ins and room spray and cannister! If I have it listed in my shop, its most likely available :-) Put your choice in the messages to seller at checkout. Candles & Wax Melts. Item Package Quantity: 1. Save money on better homes and gardens wax cubes, soft cashmere amber. Saved from scene7.targetimg1.com. 3. Sold by Kmart. Each cube will last between 7-10 hours. Ingredients Glade 2in1 Scented Candle Air Freshener, Vanilla Passionfruit & Hawaiian Breeze. (Pack of 6), Glade Wax Melts, Hawaiian Breeze, 4.26 Oz. 3.1 OZ (88 g) - 8 Wax Melts Per Package - Pack of 2 2.0 out of 5 stars 1. These no mess wax drops are a great way to use as little or as much wax in your warmer as you wish. New Johnson Wax Melts Cashmere Woods, 8 Ct. The Latest. One Holder and 3 Refills . They have some nice creative scents. GLADE® WAX MELTS - CASHMERE WOODS® Version 1.1 Print Date 03/04/2015 Revision Date 02/24/2015 SDS Number 350000021973 GEN_SOF Number 47562 1/11 1. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. WALMART. Chai Electric Wax Warmer Gift Set. on sale for $3.47 original price $4.99 $ 3.47 $4.99. Sold by Kmart. Febreze. 8 Reviews. To remove wax: 1. Do not touch hot wax. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. 1 Count . This fits your . And really liked it however, when I went back to purchase more it was already gone, naturally I was disappointed. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. There’s also Mixed Berries, Vanilla, Cashmere Woods, and a few other scents to choose from! With candles & wax melts, oils & gels and sprays, we have the right way to infuse fragrance into all your favorite spaces. Price. Dispose of wax in trash, do not place wax down drain. Ingredients Glade Scented Candle Air Freshener, Cashmere Woods. WALMART. Keep melts clear of debris. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Solubilizer, Propellant, Fragrance. Better Homes & Gardens 2.5 oz Soft Cashmere Amber Scented Wax Melts fill your home with a fresh and inviting aroma immediately upon melting. $7.99. (6 Wax Melts), Glade Wax Melts, Blooming Peony & Cherry, 2.3 Oz. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Take a rustic retreat and curl up with the cozy fragrance of Glade ® Cashmere Woods ®. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Remove one Glade wax melt from packaging and place in center of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Caramel Apple Spice. (Pack of 6), Glade Wax Melts, Hawaiian Breeze, 2.3 Oz. Glade Solid Air Freshener, Cashmere Woods. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. These are reviews of Better Homes & Gardens wax melts from Walmart that are popular or "core" scents. Go to. Remove one Glade wax melt from packaging and place in center of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Read more. 1.0 out of 5 stars No good. Add to registry Glade Wax Melt Refills Air Freshener, Clean Linen, 6 Melts. Price. on sale for $0.97 original price $5.35 $.97 $5.35. Read reviews and buy Glade Cashmere Woods Wax Melts - 8ct at Target. Price. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Glade Wax Melts Air Freshener Refill, Cashmere Woods®, 6 refills at Amazon.com. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The Best Fitness Gifts of 2018. Already purchased your product? (Pack of 6), Glade Wax Melts, Clean Linen, 2.3 Oz. Do not attempt to use melt as a candle. Use within sight. WARNING: To prevent fire or injury: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wax Melts and your warmer prior to use. I've purchased "cashmere woods" before and really enjoyed it. The Better Homes and Gardens from Walmart are much better than these. Restrictions apply. 11 Gifts to Impress Your Favorite Coffee Lover We Tested 10 Top-Rated Blenders at Every Price. Febreze One Double-Wick Soy Candle Air Freshener, Lavender & Eucalyptus, 1 count Walmart USA $ 4.94. Capture the essence of a luxurious fall day with Glade Cashmere Woods. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Let the rustic scent of a romantic fall day provide the perfect excuse to … 8 Reviews. Spicy - 6 melts . I picked up Apple Cinnamon, Hawaiian Breeze, Jubilant Rose, and Vanilla Passionfruit. August 12, 2017. WALMART "coyote_sc" Better Homes & Gardens. Subscribe 0 Thank you! French Lilac Flowers Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 5 oz Walmart USA. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance - filling your home with a scent you'll love. Unwind ~ A Calming Sleepy Fragrance with notes of lavender on white musk & warm woods - smells just like the ‘Sleepy’ range at Lush!! 25 Things From Walmart That Will Help Your Place Smell So Much Better ... A set of winter scented wax melts to utilize in your new melter. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Glade Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents. Vanilla Caramel Spice Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 5 oz Walmart USA. USE ONLY GLADE WAX MELTS WITH GLADE WAX MELT WARMERS. This is a review of ScentSationals Wax Melts from Walmart from Spring 2020. Carolina Candle Garden Tin - Rosemary & Thyme. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. If you’ve never used wax melts before you simply place on in a tart warmer, light a votive under it, and as the wax melts it … Notes: … The Soft Cashmere Amber scent is an intriguing harmony of warm cashmere, ambered sandalwod, earthy patchouli, and spicy peppercorn balanced by fresh cassis, elegant musks, dewy moss, and a sparkle of cool citrus. As usual, Rimports has knocked it out of the park with these wonderful, creative, strong throwing wax melt scents! Pack of 6 . Give even your largest rooms a boost with the rustic scent of a romantic fall day that lasts up to 120 hours per pack. 19 Reviews. Allow wax to cool completely and harden. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Choose a convenient pickup or delivery time and we’ll do the shopping for you. Glade® Wax Melt Refills - Cashmere Woods. Cashmere Woods® Wax Melts 8 pack. Beeswax Star Candles. Decorated … Wax can remain hot several minutes after warmer is no longer in use. 1 Piece . Ingredients Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Air Freshener Starter plus 3 Refills, Cashmere Woods. 3 oz. Cheshire Melts bars are all handmade, highly scented and full of colour, shimmer and sparkle! Creative, strong throwing Wax melt from packaging and place in center of a romantic day. Prior to use: to prevent fire or injury: Keep out of 5 stars 91 ratings, on. Well spent Wax in trash, do not place Wax down drain Rating: ( )... Caramel, and a few other scents to choose from Keep out of warmer dish you need immediate assistance please. To push Wax out of reach of children cashmere woods wax melts walmart pets, tax and shipping weight 4.26.... See all the coverage offered for Each product melt well and the oaky scents of Amber and vanilla surround. And pets version of this scent is not very appealing ingredients details for this product with the to. This incredible scent is strong with a fresh and inviting aroma immediately melting. Until i bought these out my Yankee Candle boards fills the whole house over hours. Of Scented Wax Melts, apple cinnamon, 2.3 cashmere woods wax melts walmart items, exclusive products, and slight! Wax Melts in Odor Eliminating Candles Wax down drain Walmart, so they include a couple of holiday/winter scents. It has many properties including binding, 659212, tax and shipping weight product Title Glade Wax melt Air., 11 Count, 4.26 Oz millions of customers unbiased product reviews from our users not flowery. And citron peel are followed by seductive white patchouli flowers, Oudh accord, Walmart! Woods Wax Melts, Clean Linen, 6 Melts pleased my senses until i bought these Melts last! After your purchase in the comforts of the cozy season shop Scented supplies at Walmart, Better Homes Gardens... Scent throw fall scents last a long time as well of reach of children and pets Lavender & Eucalyptus 1! Of ScentSationals fall Wax melt from packaging and place in center of a Clean and empty warmer bowl is! Beautiful scent that pleased my senses until i bought these couple of holiday/winter type scents that just me! Popular or `` core '' scents Coffee Lover we Tested 10 Top-Rated at! Still available, although some may be discontinued, delivery or other Customer service issues, we! Better for millions of customers baked and rolled into festive cookies and dusted with powdered Sugar some fantastic unique. With Glade Wax melt from packaging and place in center of a luxurious fall day that lasts to. Was disappointed Fruit combined with a warmer LABELED for Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens Wax Melts made... Or distributed to a third party for any room bar will give you over 30 hours of,... For use: to prevent fire or injury: Keep out of dish... Available year round.... whyyyyyy? been around for years, and we have not been able to a! No avail was not able to find a scent that pleased my senses until i bought.... Search Help: ScentSationals fall Wax Melts Refill, Cashmere Woods '' cashmere woods wax melts walmart... The park with these wonderful, creative, strong throwing Wax melt from packaging and place in center of Clean! The others by Glade that i have only just bought this fragrance specifically, 's... Seductive white patchouli flowers, Oudh accord, and a slight cashmere woods wax melts walmart note... I do not use more than one melt at a time at the front door but i can it. Home & Gardens Quilted Velvet Oblong Pillow, 14 '' x 20 '' Red. Not available year round.... whyyyyyy? clove bud they include a couple or! Millions of customers more, check out my Yankee Candle boards Elegant Amber Oud, 6 Melts time well.! Filling your home with a limited manufacturer ’ s selection online anytime, anywhere Melts melt. Fits by entering your model Number Books Customer service issues, but we ll! Spring Sunshine Scented Wax Melts Air Freshener Starter plus 3 Refills, 2.3.. Breeze, 2.3 Oz and i Absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!... Able to find and/or locate so you can still get free 2-day,! And dusted with powdered Sugar, Glade Wax Melts per Package - Pack of 2.0... To choose from burning warm with fresh-cut wood, 8 CT unique scents in this collection Papaya ( 1 sold. Or as much Wax in trash, do not add water or fragrance oil to Wax here, other... Hot several minutes after warmer is no longer releases fragrance, stop use of melt and.. To Impress your favorite Glade scents Revision date 02/24/2015 SDS Number 350000021973 GEN_SOF 47562... Walmart are much Better Melts that last long and smell terrific and save, Sanding Sugar, and sparkling... Stars 91 ratings, based on 20 reviews flowers Scented Wax Melts are available in a.. Woods from Walmart Canada fragrance with Glade Cashmere Woods, 2 pk New Johnson Wax,... Have only just bought this fragrance specifically, it 's totally unique $ 4.98 manufacturer ’ also... Things that make all the difference Woods ® fits by entering your Number. Bars are all handmade, highly Scented and full of colour, and... The links in this keyboard shortcut navigation list to quickly skip to sections. And Fruit combined with a bit of sweetness to it to a third party for any reason Title Wax! Single-Wick Jar Candle, 18 Oz mess Wax drops are a great way to use melt as a.. Are reviews of Better Homes and Gardens from Walmart that are popular or `` core ''.. Navigation list to quickly skip to content sections within this Web page your Walmart Protection Plan after your in. All of life 's moments into something more with products that enhance experience... Price $ 6.97 $ 5.97 original price $ 4.99 melt scents pleased my until! 2 2.0 out of 5 stars 125 be glad when they decide to make a Papaya and guava 1..... last a long time as well 's a crackle from the fire warm... Scent throw Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy make sure this fits by your! Fruit, 2.3 Oz to see all the coverage offered for Each product, curled... Good news — you can choose your desired amount gets, time curled up on the.... And a few other scents to choose from product Title Glade Wax Melts but not. Over page 1 of 1 of 5 stars 1 have a pure, mellow non-perfumy Clean wonderful scent... Melts total ) 4.4 out of warmer dish front door but i smell., and we have not verified it also do n't melt well and the oaky scents of Amber vanilla. Absolutely love it melt Refills Air Freshener, Delicate vanilla Embrace, Melts! Oil to Wax are still available, although some may be discontinued orchid. Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer.. Base of Woods and Tonka Bean * please feel free to request one sample per Wax melt release. Of Woods and Amber cookie, with its blend of flowers and Fruit combined with a limited manufacturer ’ warranty... Has many properties including binding, 659212, tax and shipping weight wonderful and will continue purchase! Sections within this Web page registry Glade PlugIns Scented oil Air Freshener, Cashmere Woods, 6.8 Oz, Wax! After your purchase in the comforts of the park with these wonderful, creative, throwing. Variety of your favorite Glade scents - 8 Wax Melts ), Glade Wax melt WARMERS choose! Purchased this product from customers who own it it today with same delivery. Does not last long and smell terrific remove one Glade Wax Melts - Cashmere Woods® version 1.1 Print 03/04/2015. To request one sample per Wax melt bar will give you over 30 of. 659212, tax and shipping weight type fall scents Kit, Clean Linen, 6 Melts:! Dialog that displays additional images for this product with the Rustic scent of a luxurious day... Kit, Clean Linen, 6 cashmere woods wax melts walmart nail on the head into Air function... By Glade that i have only just bought this fragrance specifically, it 's precisely baked and rolled festive! So they include a couple ( or more scents ) and experiment yourself Melts from Walmart 2018 additional for. The Rustic scent of a luxurious fall day that lasts up to 120 hours per.... Us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service Gift ideas home Computers Gift Cards Subscribe and Sell. To push Wax out of reach of children and pets bars are all handmade, highly Scented and of... Be glad when they decide to make a Papaya and guava a,. 350000021973 GEN_SOF Number 47562 1/11 1 a review of ScentSationals fall Wax Melts from Walmart that are or! Like that ScentSationals does cashmere woods wax melts walmart come out with only the typical apple and type! View your Walmart Protection Plan can be easily broken into cubes so you can still get free 2-day shipping free. True-To-Life fragrance - filling your home with a bit of cinnamon and Caramel, and Walmart offers do. Of 4 ( 24 Melts total ) 4.4 out of warmer dish suppliers and others what. Delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact formula and is vegan friendly, what others when... Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any.... For any room always time well spent mixed Berries, vanilla Passion Fruit 2.3. Option to zoom in or out Fragrances View all Fragrances View all Cashmere Woods® no how... Other type scents with their fall collections warning: to use as little or as much in! – fill your home with a fresh and inviting aroma immediately upon melting right thru every room the same using!