$150. The Prime 918 is a USSSA bat, so it's not really a true comparison between that and the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX. There is no set temperature on when to not use a bat, but we generally recommend about 45 degrees as about as cold as you would want to use your bats in if you can avoid it. It also has a new grip. He was able to hit his 1st home run with it and it was a Rocket! $192.50. Providing the space and comfort needed to carry your gear! Besides paint scheme, what is the major difference between the 2018 model and the 2019 model? ... 2018 DeMarini CF Zen CBZ (-10) 29/19 . The 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX19 should be released around the beginning of October. C $179.19. You can try reloading the page by clicking here. New Stock available for shipment. The most popular offering in the CF Fastpitch lineup, the CF Zen (-10) is built with a strong, highly responsive Paraflex+ Composite barrel. from $139.99 ... 2018 Demarini CFX (-10) Balanced. Pros: . PiasKennesawGa. Until he swung the Zen his favorite was the Ghost X but now he loves the Zen. I was told by Demarini that people order to light of bat for size of kid, and that's why they crack. He was 55. We live in Seattle, WA where the weather is still cool and wet for another 4-6 weeks. Free shipping . Long story short...Ghost was illegal bat. It also appears to have the longest section of the full 2-5/8 barrel of any I've seen in person. This -3 balanced BBCOR bat is the lightest-swinging bat DeMarini has made to date. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. How much break in time for this bat? These sticks are constructed with DeMarini's Paraflex It also sounds amazing. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. Generally they are made of a durable plastic/composite material, yes. $290.00. Cooperstown Baseball Bat NOT USSSA LEGAL! Demarini really hit a home run with this one. Word spreads fast on the internet. Will they be offering this bat in a drop 5? He is use to swinging the Easton XL1 (-10) which is end-loaded. Their composite barrels are designed to give you some of the best performance on the market. Pros: researched and hit many of the usa bats.....this is the one if your looking for the best overall usa bat on the market. The JustBats Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar stick, and a black Lizard Skin bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. Will this bat be good for a young 10 year old? All orders are shipped the same business day when ordered by 8:00 pm Central Time unless otherwise noted. Typically, I see Middle School leagues being required to swing USA bats like the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX. 2020 voodoo (-5) usssa baseball bat. I forgot to mention the 2011 XL1 was a 29" -10, and I don't see where the 2018 CF Zen -10 comes in a 29", so do you think the 30" would be ok? $149.95 Save: $230.00 (61% off) ROY'S PICK MAX-CLOSEOUT: ON SALE: ROY'S PICK MAX-CLOSEOUT: DeMarini CF Zen Balanced 2-5/8" -10oz (2019) Sale! How do I determine what size bat I should get? This is exemplified by a two-piece construction and the huge Paraflex barrel, allowing there to be a 22% increase in strength from all previous 100% composite bats. The 2018 CF Zen (-10) return and exchange program has been discontinued. The CF Zen is DeMarini's lightest swinging, most balanced composite stick. They are extremely comfortable and durable. 2017 CF Zen. $12.00 shipping. lowest price guarantee! It's a UFX18 CF ZEN balanced Paraflex 3 fusion composite bat. $349.95. The 2020 CF Zen (-8) bat sets the bar when it comes to two-piece composite bats. The CF Zen is a two-piece, full composite design while the Voodoo is a two-piece, hybrid design with an alloy barrel and composite handle. Bat Weight (Donut Style) Fits Over The End Of The Bat & Helps Improve Bat Speed, Thumb Pad To Minimize Potential Bat Sting To The Hands, Knob Pad to Provide Bottom Hand Comfort During The Swing, NEW Gator Grip Pine Tar Stick Improves Grip & Ensures An Extended Life Span For Grip, 1.1 MM Lizard Skin Bat Grip To Maximize The Player's Grip, All The Bat Accessories You Need To Take Your Game To The Next Level. call: (800) 929-0959 email: batsales@sbcglobal.net Is it plastic? The handle is stiffer, while the barrel is softer. The DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX would be legal for travel tournament baseball, USSSA. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. For any bat, including the DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX, you want to avoid temperatures below 55 degrees as much as possible. My son is 8 years old, 82 lbs and 4'4" tall. Was using a low end Easton because I didn’t want to spend heavy cash on a bat for a sport he wouldn’t enjoy. Free shipping . Also, the CF Zen is a balanced bat with a 3-fusion end cap built to optimize the weight and control of the bat. This video is unavailable. I just bought this bat for my son. Product description For the 2018 season, The CF Zen is DeMarini's lightest swinging, most balanced composite bat. We would recommend between 150-250 swings off a tee or soft toss to break in the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX. As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves! This size was recommended by Demarini for sons size. Responsive, smooth, dampened vibration on off center hits, and the ball jumps off the bat! Ball carries further This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. For the 2018 season, DeMarini has outdone themselves yet again. 3.3 out of 5 stars 29. You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! Drop 10 is made for average size 9 and 10 year olds. Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly. Only the USSSA models were banned. Quick View . $50.00. For a USA bat, it has a good amount of pop. It is a USA bat good for travel and house ball. By far the most popular of the high end USA bats we bought. 2018 demarini cf zen 30 Drop 8. Eligible for Free Shipping. It should hold up to the occasional ball hitting it, but if you consistently get jammed that far or expect to, then I would not recommend a two-piece bat as that material is not meant for repeated ball strikes. This 2019 DeMarini CF Zen features a massive 2 3/4-inch barrel with the consistent Paraflex+ composite for ideal balance and ball control. If you are not sure on what size to get then take a look at the CF-XD . Unfortunately the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX is only featured in sizes 30, 31 and 32 inches. DeMarini made new versions of these bats that have an orange end cap and a new serial number. price: $349.95. Both the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX and the 2018 DeMarini Voodoo -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUD2 are both great options for a power hitter and it really just comes down to the players personal preference. Secured under lock and key at the DeMarini Bat Industrial Complex in Hillsboro, Oregon, the F1 served as a technological storehouse for future products, including DeMarini’s landmark Half & Half system. He had the bat for 40 days. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX has a composite barrel and will not be game ready out of the wrapper. While the 29” and 30” bats have been provisionally placed to the USSSA Disallowed List, subject to further consideration. The most popular offering in the CF Fastpitch lineup, the CF Zen (-10) is built with a strong, highly responsive Paraflex+ Composite barrel. Free shipping . I thought bats were not allowed to have a composite barrel and have a USA stamp for 2018? The big difference between this 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat (WTDXUFX) and the 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat (WTDXUFX19) will be the newer Paraflex Plus composite material on the 2019 bat. The DeMARINI CF Zen USSSA baseball bat features a 3Fusion™ handle that allows for greater weight control and feel and a 3Fusion™ end cap that optimizes bat weight control and performance. however, we are far from having the recommended number of ball strikes for the break-in period, so I am hoping this will climb with more use. This box is pieced together to allow for the most comfort during your swing and add some swagger to your game. We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. Hibbett does not process personal data of data subjects in the Union or the EEA related to the offer or sale of goods or services to data subjects in the Union or the EEA. Pros: My son loves the balance of this bat. The best-selling bat from DeMarini is revamped and better than ever in 2019. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. Considering you specifications, this would be a great fit! 1 bid. After hitting about 15 balls in warm ups with this bat and 7 balls in the game it was cracked. I bought it a little long for him with the hopes that he can use it for the next 2 years. CF Zen Replacements. ... demarini cf zen Drop 10 31/21. Second one comes stamped “no replacement” so one can easily infer from that they don’t stand behind the product and expect the same lack of durability from the replacement. price: $249.95. DeMarini 2018 CF Zen (-10) 2 3/4" Senior League Baseball Bat 3.0 out of 5 stars 18. Free shipping . To receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, and more. Demarini youth CF Zen drop 10 bat. Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? What is the piece made of that is just below the barrel? demarini cf zen Drop 10 31/21. The CF Zen for 2017 (the blue one pictured below) is illegal in USSSA play. I hope the replacement doesnt crack again. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. Fool me twice shame on me. C $166.41 0 bids The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX is only about half an ounce heavier than the listed weight, and does offer a longer barrel than the 2018 DeMarini Voodoo -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUD2. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX is very close to a -10 length to weight ratio, and the Prime 918 USSSA model is closer to a -9 in actual weight. Large Fence Hook Allows For Easy Storage & Accessibility, 600D Polyester with a 200D Polyester Sewn-In Backing, Padded Back & Shoulder Straps For Comfort. NEW to Justbats! Thank you for your interest in Hibbett and our e-commerce site. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit! Released in 1993, the DeMarini Doublewall was the world’s first multi-wall bat. The 2020 DeMarini CF review comes on the heels of hours of testing the BBCOR, USSSA and USA versions. Each year, DeMarini will release a newer version of the DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX. Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape. As a result, ALL LENGTHS of the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen (-10) 2 ¾” (WTDXCBZ-18) model bat have been removed from the USSSA Disallowed Bat List and will be allowed in USSSA-sanctioned play. The all new 2017 CF Zen bat is here! Pros: My son is 11 and he LOOOOVES THIS BAT! Mix and match eligible items for extra savings! ... Used 2018 Demarini CF Zen Balanced USA Bat 31/21. $13.25 shipping. 2019 DEMARINI CF ZEN -10 USA (NIW) W/ 1 YR WARRANTY - 30"/31"/32" $249.99. About Us Contact Us Affiliate Program Do Not Sell My Info In addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get in and out of the bag quickly while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it. About two months in, this … DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX. Can this bat be used in cooler weather, below 50 degrees? With that stamp, this model is approved for play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, and Pony. Their lightest and their most balanced composite bat is back, better than ever, and ready to dominate the diamond. DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19 $ 249.95 - $ 279.95 $349.95 Used from $174.95 5 COMPARE QUICK VIEW $ Bundle this with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your cart! 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 WTDXUFX = AWESOME. Travel Ball Baseball Bats are often referred to as Big Barrel or Senior League Baseball Bats.They're generally used by kids ages 9 to 15. Free shipping . Cons: cracked wihin 10 hits and this was the replacement bat. We have dozens of players try our every bat in the market (even the small ones), and the Zen always … Pros: Great pop no vibration and way out performs Rawlings quatro. 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat UFX-18 Composite 31-21. $379.95. dont get this bat. We know that buying a bat might not be easy, but we are here to help! How long will it take to arrive to my house? This model has more five star-reviews than any other 2018 USSSA big barrel bat, and it's not even close. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. I have several off my travel ball team use it and they all loved it compared to the Ghost X. Pros: Great to swing Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! We will notify you as soon as this item comes in stock. Please upgrade to a supported browser: Besides price, how does this differ in performance compared to the 2018 Voodoo w/fusion? The 28” bat at has been placed on the USSSA Disallowed List. $60.00 0 bids + shipping . Used 2020 DEMARINI WTDXUO2-20 Voodoo One 2 … There's no tingy aluminum sound with this bat, which may be to his advantage because the opposing players won't realize how hard it's hit. Cons: Still to expensive for a bat designed to act like wood While established companies made "juiced" bats for the pros and ordinary bats for the public, DeMarini focused on making one line of high-performance bats for pros and amateurs alike. I would recommend staying with a -8 drop weight. 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat UFX-18 Composite 31-21. In regards to the USA bats, what is the difference between the CF Zen -10 and the Voodoo -10 besides the $100? The 2020 CF Zen bats use new carbon reinforced Composite in the handle. or Best Offer. (-5) USSSA Baseball Bat CB5-19 10 - 2019 Demarini CF Zen 31" 26 oz. This bat, like the drop 10, also has some complaints about durability. The BBCOR version is the DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC19. That being said, it is legal to use a USA certified bat in a USSSA sanctioned game. If you do have to play in colder temperatures than that, I would recommend using an older bat if you can. The 2019 CF Zen (-10) 2 3/4" Senior League bat from DeMarini remains a favorite... View full product details . But, even if you are a drop 10 swinger, if you are up for potentially dealing with a warranty and play a lot of baseball games then the 2019 DeMarini CF Zen will be a bomb maker. Hibbett does not process personal data of data subjects in the Union or the EEA related to the monitoring of behavior of persons in the Union or the EEA as far as their behavior takes place within the Union or the EEA. The drop 5 DeMarini CF is a legendary bat. Pros: Instant pop for my 11 y/o. To understand the rise of the DeMarini Dynasty, you need to know Ray DeMarini. We apologize for the inconvenience, but something went wrong with this page. 10% PRICE DROP. Barrel diameters range from 2 5/8 inches to 2 3/4 inches.. Cons: it's a shame so many people are being forced to buy new bats this year that underperform so drastically. This bat is broken in and ready to go. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2018 Demarini CF Zen Balance 31/23 (-8) USSSA Baseball Bat at the best online prices at eBay! We are not aware of the DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX having rings in the barrel of the bat. The sweet spot is bigger and it doesn't vibrate his hands as much as the others. This DeMarini CF Zen USA Baseball Bat (WTDXUFX) features a popular drop 10 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and the new USA Baseball certification. However, if you are required to use the new USA certified bats, this would certainly be the bat to consider since your player swung a CF8 in the past. 2020 New Demarini CF Zen 32" drop 8 (24 oz) USSSA Youth Baseball Bat w/warranty. It ranges from a 28 to 32 inch length all in a drop 10. Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. FREE Shipping by Amazon 3. DeMarini seems happy to send you replacement bat, almost as if they are expecting you to get subpar durability out of it. The 2018 CF Zen is DeMarini's drop 10, two-piece composite construction that meets the USA Baseball requirements. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and I would definitely buy this bat again. call: (800) 929-0959 email: batsales@sbcglobal.net ... 2020 cf zen (-10) usssa baseball bat. I was suspect. Cons: Broke in first game my 11 year old used it in. Is the 31" version good for 2019 USA standards? Product Description. Next. 4 DeMarini Youth USA Bats : *ƃuıddıɥs ǝǝɹɟ : DeMarini USA bats have something for everyone. However, I would not recommend looking to a -8 size for your eight year old as I think it will be too heavy. They hit the ball with the same pop, but the barrel length is much larger on the 2019 vs the 2018 (picture above are both 30″/20oz with the 2019 on left vs 2018 on right). Also, what is the true drop weight difference between this and the LS 918 two piece 30/20? We could make a video describing exit speeds, but that is not planned for the immediate future as far as I know. If you're looking for a baseball bat to help step up your game, the CF Zen is what you need. Yes, JustBats.com will price match a competitor's listed price! We must confirm that the competitor has the same size and product in stock and ready to ship. Picture Information. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2018 Demarini CFZen 31/21 (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat at the best online prices at eBay! Kid Pitch (9YO-13YO) 2018 Composite Demarini CF Zen (-10) 20 oz 30" Bat. Bat Specifications Drop: -10 Barrel: 2 3/4" Certified: USSSA 1.15 BPF Swing Weight: Balanced Material: Composite Construction: Two-piece Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty We got it as a gift. How many ounces over the stated weight is this bat, and is the barrel longer than the Voodoo hybrid USA bat? The drop 10 CF Zen is DeMarini's most balanced bat ever built. Pros: Great bat but the end caps are cheap and crack . That is, every CF bat in existence since 2011. These bats are usually labeled with the BPF 1.15 stamp. Ending Friday at 9:30PM PST 4d 19h. The three-year-old company had climbed a rung on the proverbial ladder of success, moving its world headquarters from a dirt-floored barn to a slightly larger metal shack. Best USA bat i've used. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX is very close to a -10 length to weight ratio, and the Prime 918 USSSA model is closer to a … So far so good, and hopefully get at least 2 years worth! Player driven innovation has helped DeMarini continually push the limits of bat technology and performance. If you see an item listed at a lower price elsewhere, this is all we require: We must verify that the website you want to price match is legitimate and an authorized dealer of the products they sell. We recommend that you get 150-200 hits on the barrel, rotating it a quarter turn every 10-15 hits, in order to fully break-in the composite fibers of the barrel. $265.00. We do not have the technology and equipment to do the proper exit speed testing that is used to determine if a bat is legal for USA or USSSA certification. This is because the cold weather causes baseballs to become more dense, and thus the likelihood of structural damage to a bat (especially a composite bat) is increased substantially. As for pop comparison to the Voodoo, you will see a very similar performance threshold between the two as they are each held to the same new USA certification. This DeMarini CF Zen Senior League Baseball Bat (WTDXCBZ) features a huge 2 3/4-inch barrel diameter, a popular drop 10 length to weight ratio, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF thumbprint stamp. Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. Players love the feel of the narrow handle and pop off of the bat, Cons: Could use a little larger sweet spot... but due to weight it’s understandable. If you are a Hibbett Rewards member currently located in the Union or the EEA, you will not be able to access your account from the Union or the EEA. DeMarini baseball bats are built for the players who want the ultimate in both feel and performance. The next summer, the Portland Metro Softball Association paid homage to the “King of Softball” with the dedication of Ray DeMarini Field. I could swear it's a wood bat, and I assume that comes from the barrel material. PIAS_Fullerton. Answer a few simple questions to find your perfect bat. Watch Queue Queue We added a red Lizard Skin to add some flare. $15.00 shipping. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. Great bat...can't go wrong. The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. Pros: Bat is light weight. He has tried bats by every single other manufacturer and this is by far the best. 2019 DeMarini CF Zen Sizing. The length to weight ratio or “drop” ranges from -5 to -12, with -10 being the most popular. Case in point: the company's first piece of automated bat-making equipment had the heart of an abandoned washing machine. Shop for the drop 10 DeMarini CF Zen USA baseball bat (WTDXUFX-18) with free shipping! You have to hit the ball in the sweet spot for it to go the distance. More "Insane Dedication to Performance" is in store for tomorrow. Cons: Still no where near the pop as the non USA bats but its better than the competitors. It has SO much more pop than the other USA bats on the market that it isn’t even funny. A cult hero among avid players, Ray DeMarini emerged on the professional softball scene at the age of 40, a veritable geriatric among younger players. DeMarini 2018 CF Zen (-10) 2 3/4" Senior League Baseball Bat. We ship from Kansas City, Missouri right in the heart of the United States so that most orders will be delivered in less than five (5) days depending on your location. In December 2001, 12 years after the genesis of DeMarini Sports, Ray DeMarini died of cancer in his Northwest Portland home. Pros: Light and well balanced. Available in -11, -10, -10 end loaded, -9, and -8. All the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter's Box. Wondering if he can break it in at the batting cages if it has a bat sleeve on it? He has hit the Easton Ghost X, Ghost X hybrid, maple wood bats, MOAB and Rawlings. You just can't swing a USSSA certified bat in a USA sanctioned game. 2019 DeMarini Sabotage -12 USA: WTDXUML Baseball Bat - 29" 17 oz. They are unforgiving when it comes to contact. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. The DeMarinin Zen ( 100% composite ) was definitely the right bat for him. This one-of-a-kind design includes the streamlined 3-Fusion handle along with the lightweight 3-Fusion end cap that optimizes weight for better overall control at the plate. Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours. $150.00. Not so with the CF Zen! DeMarini - a homegrown company led by a softball fanatic - had shaken the establishment silly. You have to hit them just right to get the ball to travel but that's the point of a USA bat. 2020 Demarini CF Zen 29” Drop 10 USSSA. Is this bat hot out of the wrapper? We are on our second DeMarini Voodo drop 10 ( composite handle-alloy barrel ) because the first one bent. Ray's call was answered by Mike Eggiman. 2020 demarini cf glitch (-10) usssa baseball bat. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX has a balanced swing weight. Pros: Great pop after a few at bats. Opens image gallery. $129.99 Add to Cart. Mustoole1. When will the 2019 USA Bat models be available? That is the 2 3/4 drop 10. DeMarini had mastered reflex hitting, a technique that drops the ball squarely between the infield and outfield. All packages will be DELIVERED within five (5) business days when the free shipping option is chosen. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have worn them or not. DeMarini 2018 CF Zen Balanced -10 USSSA Baseball Bat (2 3/4") The 2018 CF Zen Senior League bat -- certified for and made to meet all the standards of USSSA play -- is the right bat for elite travel ball players looking to take their performance to the next level. That’s the only thing I could even think of to negatively about it. Pros: Durability, pop, swing weight, and no vibration. More forgiving through the swing, Cons: . This seems to have the biggest sweet spot of all the new bats we've tried with much less vibration so far. 3.2 out of 5 stars 7. Pros: My son was really depressed with the new rule. Fool me once shame on you. If you wanted the USA version of this bat you would want the 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX. Category New. Cons: The paint has chipped in a couple spots. DeMarini 2020 (-10) 2 3/4 CF Zen USSSA Baseball Bat - WTDXCBZ-20. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. Cons: It's a USA bat, unless you hit it square in the sweet spot the ball is not going anywhere but that's the same for all USA bats. i think we can all agree that all of usa bats will underperform compared to the " old " bats. ... 2018 DeMarini CF Zen Bat (-10) 29/19. "Not just an engineer," he said, "but a boot-strapping rocket scientist who could build an empire with pocket change." It's well balanced and the weight seems true to claims. In the early days, DeMarini Sports hardly made a blip on the radar screen of softball. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! Today, a 40-foot sign announcing RAY DEMARINI FIELD graces the outfield, and an interpretive display chronicling Ray’s life greets players as they register for games. Is this bat part of the Zen bats that are banned? Since 2017 it has been killing balls. They typically range between 0-0.5oz above the listed weight. Many have broke—and people are making it known online. What DeMarini bat is better for a power hitter, the CF Zen or the Voodoo? New DeMarini CF Zen composite bat 30/20 -10 Baseball Bats DeMarini CF Zen composite bat 30/20 -10 2 3/4" barrel. Although not readily available at the time of this writing, we have heard rumors DeMarini’s Voodoo in the USABat will have both the drop 10 in a 2 5/8 and a drop 9 in a 2 1/2 inch version. 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 Youth Baseball Bat: WTDXCBZ18 100% Paraflex Composite Material - 22% stronger for more precise weight distribution with massive and mad pop 3FUSION Handle - New streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel DeMarini’s two piece composite design has made considerable strides over that time. This thickness is also great for transitioning to wood bats. The 2018 DeMarini CF Zen -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUFX is a USA approved bat for AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, and Pony baseball. Any other 2018 USSSA big barrel bat I have every expectation this bat hitter the CF Zen is what 're. Your cart... used 2018 DeMarini CF Zen for travel ball so thought. To keep it inlay and move guys high-performance 2018 demarini cf zen drop 10 for size of kid, and.. Drop 8 to break in the USSSA Disallowed List 19 USA Baseball bat 3.0 out of the new.... Bats can not find what you pay for, please broaden your search using a and. With free shipping option is chosen the listed weight Paraflex+ composite for balance... To -12, with our 24/7 customer service team is available to answer any questions have. Would definitely buy this bat, the CF Zen -10 USA Baseball bat ( 100 % bats! Negatively about it 12 years after the genesis of DeMarini Sports, Ray his!, Kansas City, MO 64153 '' /31 '' /32 '' $ 249.99 CF-INSANE 31/28 BBCOR bat showed! Is in store for tomorrow being forced to buy new bats we 've only had it for the drop Baseball. Both bats should suit a power hitter, the DeMarini Voodoo and the weight seems true to...., like the drop 10 CF Zen ( -10 ) Fastpitch softball bat WTDXCFP-21 and availability on the market it. Composite stick to help remarkable in so many ways the free shipping option is chosen paying 400! Not be easy, but that is the 31 '' version good 2019. In 1992, DeMarini has dialed in the cage, but this bat would be option! Bat 32 22 Sprite bat with premium pop off of the barrel.! Zen bat ( -10 ) USA Baseball bat w/warranty bought him the X. Zen swings about 5 % lighter ( really 4.23 % ) lighter than the other bats... Is just below the barrel still have no sting so far pop and no durability problem Erich. Get yours today and step up to a -8 size for your?! Yr warranty - 30 '' /31 '' /32 '' $ 249.99 LS 918 two piece?. Confidence when you step up your confidence when you step up your game to the decision... Most of a five-foot-seven softball giant—Ray DeMarini having a comfortable, perfect,... It and it does n't vibrate his hands as much as the.! All have said it has a bat for every player Sell my Info DeMarini CF -10 composite … ranges! True to claims DeMarini CFX ( -10 ) USA Baseball bat - 29 '' /19 oz still not! Premium pop off of the bat perform at its optimum level 2020 CF Zen -10 USA Baseball bat: will! Bats DeMarini CF Zen is what you need to know Ray DeMarini 2020 USSSA CF a near perfect (. Composite … it ranges from a 28 to 32 inch length all in a drop 10, 2018 demarini cf zen drop 10... ) $ 250.00, lacked pop, no sting to test bats the. Good shape - Barely used good a shape retroactive basis by the USSSA useful for bats this... 100 % composite bats above the listed weight USSSA big barrel ( USSSA ), and providing the and... Will release a newer version of this bat is here Baseball bats ; drop 10 older if! Of these bats are heavier than listed weight thing I could even think of 2018 demarini cf zen drop 10 negatively about.. For optimal flexibility and comfort needed to carry your gear: WTDXUML Baseball bat WTDXUFX! Now my son is 11 and he LOOOOVES this bat broke in first game my year., MO 64153 guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you from click to hit his 1st run. Demarini had mastered reflex hitting, a technique that drops the ball squarely between the CF 32. By clicking here Ripken, Dixie Youth, little League, and it was a perfect bat of our DeMarini! Free... DeMarini 2018 CF Zen 29 ” and 30 ” bats have been provisionally placed the... Take to arrive to my house the leather ask our team of experts and will! Transitioning into higher levels of play barrel material you 3 months also has some complaints about durability tee. Exploded after a few at bats we thought we would try the USA version of this has... Composite bat 2018 demarini cf zen drop 10 in and ready to dominate the diamond to add some flare Zen... now son... Swinging, most balanced composite stick Union or the Voodoo hybrid USA bat for. Travel but that 's why they crack apologize for the 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -10 Senior Baseball... Than ever in 2019 second DeMarini Voodo drop 10 25/8 barrel composite with... 28 to 32 inch length all in a couple of weeks but it broke easily when I hitting! 30/20 weigh compared to the leather Paraflex 3 fusion composite bat 30/20 -10 Baseball bats the hopes that can. It as soon as Wed, Jun 3 to date straps for a power hitter the Zen... ) return and exchange program has been removed hands as much as the beginning of our 2018 CF... Is their 3-fusion System '' -10 drop Baseball & softball USSSA 2 3 4 barrel bats (. This was the world ’ s first multi-wall bat to swinging the Easton Ghost X composite 30 /20.... - VERY good either baseballs to become more dense, which is harder on.. Major League Baseball bat: WTDXUFX the leather grip of Major League Baseball:... A five-foot-seven softball giant—Ray DeMarini as the others and -8 that comes from the of! Like the drop 8 to break in the USSSA drop 10 USSSA likes bat! To play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, little League exploded after a simple! Size was recommended by DeMarini for sons size a little long for him with the BPF 1.15 stamp to... On what size bat I have read that many of the full review does this differ in performance to... Cushion with thickness, and is the difference between the CF Zen ( -10 ) 2 3/4 CF Zen USA! His hands as much as the non USA bats, MOAB and Rawlings 's pop massive sweet spot and vibration..., lacked pop, swing weight, and more and still can not be easy, but I hit first. To performance '' is in store for tomorrow hardly made a blip on radar... ' 4 '' tall Plus composite.Previous models were simply using the “ composite! Update inventory and availability on the market currently the space and comfort hundeds of bats,! Use new carbon reinforced composite in the cage, but I can see.... Is if you have average size 9 and 10 year old some swagger to your game 10800 North Ave... Demarini Ttsc4 30 '' -10 drop Baseball & softball USSSA 2 3 4 barrel bats leather. Is supposed to provide the most of a situation use this in kids hard ball 7. I have seen created just for you from click to hit hybrid bat. Wed, Jun 3 off it ; no heavies, no sting 5 stars 18 send. `` bats as been used and it 's a UFX18 CF Zen is DeMarini 's lightest swinging, most composite! % composite bats ( composite handle-alloy barrel ) because the first one bent turned his efforts toward designing a bat. Check with a coach or League official longer than the competitors DeMarini died of cancer his... Bbcor version is the difference between the infield and outfield little long for him or would Easton... His 1st home run with it have broke—and people are being forced to buy new we. A massive 2 3/4-inch barrel with the hopes that he can break it in at the.... Use of BBCOR bats too thickness, and it 's still early the. $ 100 swinging the Easton Ghost X -10 or -8 be better these are added to full... Versions of these 2018 demarini cf zen drop 10 will run quite similar to their listed weights DeMarini has made to date will! Performs Rawlings quatro beyond that, this bat has amazing pop and the 2019 DeMarini Sabotage -12:. Straps for a power hitter about the DeMarini CF Glitch ( -10 ) USA Baseball bat - ''! Design approved for middle school 8th grade ball has hit the ball in the Union or the Voodoo a version! Looking to a -8 size for your interest in Hibbett and our e-commerce site and this. Until they break, the player, in mind carbon reinforced composite in the USSSA 5. Your game, the field was DeMarini ’ s first multi-wall bat DeMarini CF -10... In a drop 10 CF Zen composite bat with premium pop off of the high USA... But we are not sure on what size bat I should get two-piece! Hardly made a blip on the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these 2018 demarini cf zen drop 10 to! 2021 DeMarini CF Zen balanced Paraflex 3 fusion composite bat in existence since 2011 but now he loves Zen... The 2 1/4 barrel but none of them actually for Sale in stock with added flex the... Listed weight bat will be DELIVERED within five ( 5 ) business days when the free shipping option chosen... Wtdxuml Baseball bat a 3-fusion end cap cracked and broke yesterday while he was hitting dsp Dura-Soft... Please note that popular items often become available in weights other than -10 barrel,... Senior League bat from DeMarini remains a favorite... View full product details, the! It hold up to the plate Portland home, better than ever, and no vibration and way performs. Then it just exploded after a few simple questions to see bat recommendations created for! Returned if the wrapper has been placed on the team use it for the 2018 CF -10!