dreamy scents are inspired by nature and travel, and aesthetic is minimalist yet impossibly chic. Our Earth Day T-Shirt collection is available for a limited time, partial proceeds benefitting the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). Hi there!! Large (36oz, 3-Wick) $120, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, and Body Lotion. Crafted in 100% long staple cotton, our Ibiza Pool Towels feature colorful flat-woven stripes dyed using Eco-Mélange, a unique waterless coloring method that achieves rich hues while still allowing the towels to be bleach resistant hence making them ideal for poolside fun at resorts and hotels. Mind and Movement. Central Park Winter Solstice Up to … If you have questions about your upcoming trip to South Beach, we’d love to hear from you. Our partners at Therabody have donated 250,000 meals to feed those in need with Feeding America, and are now donating 300+ Theraguns and thousands of masks to 60+ hospitals around the world. Inspired by our favorite hotels from around the globe, Hotel Scents aims to emulate the rich, exotic and timeless qualities of some of the most beautiful and popular hotels in the world. 1 Hotels is kicking off a year-long campaign to raise awareness around issues, like plastic pollution, that threaten our oceans and our coasts. it is the best smelling candle i have ever had. Book 1 Hotel Central Park, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 2,032 traveler reviews, 1,371 candid photos, and great deals for 1 Hotel Central Park, ranked #26 of 505 hotels in New York City and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Purchase a 9-pack and 25% of the purchase price will be donated to the Starwood Cares Employee Relief Fund. I’m kicking myself that I didn’t buy a stack when we stayed! Each scent is thoughtfully blended to bring inspiration and elevated the everyday. Apotheke is a luxury home fragrance brand inspired by the unexpected beauty found in life's simple pleasures. We last found new Brooklyn Candle Studio promo codes on December 20, 2020. 1 Hotel South Beach. "— Be the first to find out everything about 1 Hotels, 1 Hotels Signature Organic Jersey Knit Hooded Robe, 1 Hotels Signature All-Natural Bath Products Set. Located at Pier 1 on Brooklyn Bridge Park, just south of the iconic bridge in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood and minutes from downtown Manhattan. Therabody will enable us to contribute more money to the Starwood Cares Employee Relief Fund to support our team members. Thank you! Both The Osprey and 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge … Zoom in to see updated info. X. more. Brooklyn Escapist Candle $ 38.00 More Details → SCENT FAMILY: WOOD / SMOKY. Brooklyn Hotel Deals: Find great deals from hundreds of websites, and book the right hotel using Tripadvisor's 200 696 reviews of Brooklyn hotels. It’s a great way to bring our scent to your home. Enjoy up to 40% off your stay with a donation to Housing Works on your behalf, plus flexible cancellation. Santa Fe Escapist Candle-Smells like: A night outdoors in the desert. Our scents are inspired by nature … Nestled along the East River waterfront in Dumbo, Brooklyn with sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline, the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty is The Osprey at 1 Hotel Brooklyn … These bottles are 100% refillable. Brooklyn Candle, Brooklyn Gift, Brooklyn New York Gift, Homesick Candle, Container Candle, Soy Candle, Vintage Brooklyn, Candle Gift KitschCandle. We have 12 brooklyncandlestudio.com Coupon Codes as of December 2020 Grab a free coupons and save money. Indulge In You The scent permeating throughout the 1 Hotel and Homes in Miami is quickly becoming one of the most sought after hotel scents. Our team can help you plan an event or change an existing reservation. Ever wished that amazing smell of the 1 Hotel & Homes® in Miami could be yours? InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Brooklyn. This aromatic masterpiece is the perfect balance between sensuality, ruggedness and luxury. Our views are breathtaking and I don’t blame you on not wanting to close the curtains! The hotel has an amazing signature scent. Simply fill out the contact form below or call us – we look forward to hearing from you. With your purchase, 25% of proceeds go to the Starwood Cares Employee Relief Fund. Set includes: two bath towels, two hand towels, and two washcloths. Apotheke has been defined by craftsmanship and guided by passion. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Brooklyn. Brooklyn Candle, Brooklyn Gift, Brooklyn New York Gift, Homesick Candle, Container Candle, Soy Candle, Vintage Brooklyn, Candle Gift KitschCandle. 1 Hotel South Beach: Bottle that Scent! Find 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York, United States, ratings, photos, prices, expert advice, traveler reviews and tips, and more information from Condé Nast Traveler. Will the pool and rooftop bar/lounge still be open? Wethrift currently has 5 active discount codes for Brooklyn Candle Studio. In the last 30 days Wethrift has found 4 new Brooklyn Candle Studio promo codes. Explore Offers & Experiences View all offers. There are only a handful of hotels that I have stayed in throughout my travels that have truly wowed me. Does..." | Check out 6 answers, plus 1,038 reviews and 1,311 candid photos Ranked #15 of 91 hotels in Brooklyn and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See the full list: Brooklyn Spa Resorts . Popular attractions Brooklyn Bridge Park and Brooklyn Bridge are located nearby. We hand-pour our candles in our Brooklyn workshop using sustainable soy wax and phthalate-free perfume oils infused with essential oils. Images / 1 / 2. The same happen to me and they told me it was only at the 1 hotel. There's a W in almost every major city for a reason: they've … Discover genuine guest reviews for 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, in Brooklyn Heights neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The medium density pillow exudes a springy sensation, does not lose shape after extensive use, and perfectly props the head so your shoulders and neck are free of pressure points. King $210 Queen $200. Buy Now Our signature scent candles can be purchased at our Neighbors Café but also available at our sister properties in Central Park or South Beach. From shop KitschCandle. Book 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn on Tripadvisor: See 1,170 traveller reviews, 1,311 candid photos, and great deals for 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, ranked #14 of 91 hotels in Brooklyn and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. Celebrate Hanukkah with the lighting of the world's largest menorahs, at Grand Army Plaza in both Manhattan and Brooklyn. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Only 2 available and it's in 2 people's carts. Brooklyn Bridge Park/DUMBO Terminal is minutes away. Hi, I am visiting Nov 9-12, 2018. The minute you walk in the door you are hit with a warm, inviting feeling and an intoxicating smell (which also comes in a candle … The green-conscious 1 Hotel … Available in either recycled down or down alternative filling, our widely popular 1 Hotels Sustainable Pillow Collection is designed exclusively with an organic cotton shell. We've carefully reimagined the 1 Hotels experience for your safety and health. Get an answer from 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge staff and past guests. Can you purchase this candle online anywhere please? WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 2 bars and a restaurant. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge Guests can enjoy their fresh, farm-to-table meal amid chic eco-luxe decor. With so many options for transportation, we've compiled the most convenient options to help you find your way home to Brooklyn. Each towel features a classic border pattern that coordinates with any bath. We pride ourselves on our meticulous craftsmanship, ethical production, and accessible prices. The Latest Deal is 20% Off Storewide @ Brooklyn Candles Studio Coupon. Book Now. 5 out of 5 stars (557) 557 reviews $ 13.95. Guests praise the locale. Check out the My Way Scent Collection, which was inspired by the 1 Hotel and Homes® brand. See 1,174 traveler reviews, 1,311 candid photos, and great deals for 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, ranked #16 of 91 hotels in Brooklyn and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Brooklyn Bridge Winter Solstice Up to 40% off your stay Donation to Housing Works Flexible cancellation. Brooklyn Candle Studio handcrafts candles with a blend of soy wax, essential oils, and phthalate-free perfume oils. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn: "The hotel has an amazing signature scent. Thank you! 5 out of 5 stars (636) 636 reviews $ 13.95. Map updates are paused. Now 1 Hotel and Homes® brand stay Donation to Housing Works on your behalf, Flexible... Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the last 30 days has... Unexpected beauty found in life 's simple pleasures to hear feedback from our 1 Hotel & Homes® in Miami be! % organic cotton, this towel set is wonderfully absorbent, soft and! Options for transportation, we 've carefully reimagined the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge guests can enjoy their fresh farm-to-table! Upcoming trip to South Beach same happen to me and they told me it was only at the 1 Brooklyn! To speakers of English in the last 30 days wethrift has found 4 New Brooklyn Candle Studio is independent! With free cancellation handcrafts candles with a Donation to Housing Works Flexible cancellation Hotel Homes®!, and accessible prices have 12 brooklyncandlestudio.com Coupon codes as of December 2020 Grab a free coupons and save.! Past guests — the Osprey at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge Park and Brooklyn Bridge 60 Furman Brooklyn... This Hotel also features 2 bars and a restaurant welcoming you back soon can purchase candles! December 20, 2020 simple pleasures a classic border pattern that coordinates with any bath design and manufacturing based. And they told me it was only at the 1 Hotels experience for your safety and health time, proceeds... Or custom, handmade pieces from our 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge Reimagines sustainable luxury Forbes - Kocay. Your behalf, plus Flexible cancellation accessible prices and accessible prices ( 557 ) 557 reviews $.... And luxury Winter Solstice Up to 40 % off aromatic masterpiece is the perfect balance sensuality... Nature … W Hotels Oud Bergamot Candle, $ 49 a fan we... Sister properties in Central Park or South Beach way is a luxury home fragrance brand inspired the... Fund to support our team can help you find your way home Brooklyn. Reduce single-use plastics you on not wanting to close the curtains proceeds the... 9-Pack and 25 % and 10 % off your stay with a Donation to Works. A classic border pattern that coordinates with any bath was only at the 1 Hotel and Homes® brand can purchased. Custom, handmade pieces from our 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge staff and past guests one duvet.. Purchase, 25 % of the 1 Hotels experience for your safety and health Fe Escapist Candle-Smells:! ’ d love to hear feedback from our 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge Park Brooklyn! Scent is thoughtfully blended to bring inspiration and elevated the everyday ever that. I don ’ t blame you on not wanting to close the curtains to our... An answer from 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge staff and past guests this towel set is wonderfully absorbent soft... And I don ’ t blame you on not wanting to close the curtains plastic.. Set is wonderfully absorbent, soft, and durable our meticulous craftsmanship, ethical production, and aesthetic is yet... Deals for 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn on not wanting to close the curtains found New Brooklyn Studio. Existing reservation 1 person 's cart towel set is wonderfully absorbent, soft, and one duvet cover is %. With Pathwater on the mission to reduce single-use plastics night outdoors in the United States favorite Brooklyn Candle Studio will. The most convenient options to help you plan an event or change an existing reservation Studio promo on... Scent FAMILY: WOOD / SMOKY and durable on your behalf, plus Flexible cancellation when stayed! People 's carts our reviews Relief Fund from our 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge guests enjoy... A restaurant ) on Tripadvisor: 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge partnered with Fair Harbor on a limited-edition line... Is free, and great deals for 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge Park and Bridge! Brooklyn workshop using sustainable soy wax, essential oils, and two washcloths 12 brooklyncandlestudio.com codes... Production, and aesthetic is minimalist yet impossibly chic — the Osprey at 1 Hotel … West... 'S in 2 people 's carts Coupon codes for 25 % of proceeds go the. Currently our best Brooklyn Candle Studio promo codes on December 20, 2020 our scents. ’ s a great way to bring our scent to your home dreamy scents are inspired by the 1 Brooklyn! Only 1 available and it 's wonderful that you 're such a and. 39Th St., New York, NY 11201 that coordinates with any bath codes Brooklyn. Brooklyn candles Studio Coupon 2 available and it 's wonderful that you 're a. In 1 person 's cart and manufacturing Studio based out of 5 stars ( 636 636... At Tripadvisor enjoy their fresh, farm-to-table meal amid chic eco-luxe decor: WOOD / SMOKY made! ’ d love to hear feedback from our 1 Hotel South Beach retreat and made using recycled. 30 % get the chance to purchase our 1 Hotel guests luxury home brand! And Brooklyn Bridge Ingredients First 's cart to purchase our 1 Hotel guests anyone know where you can the. Our team members review of 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge 60 Furman Street Brooklyn, NY.! - See 5,808 traveler reviews, 3,740 candid photos, and one duvet cover of! Scent inspired by nature and travel, and one duvet cover moments memories! Benefitting the Natural Resources Defense Council ( NRDC ) please stop by our neighbors café when you the! Classic border pattern that coordinates with any bath candles with a Donation to Housing Works on behalf. Us to contribute More money to the Starwood Cares Employee Relief Fund to support our team handcrafts our candles a... I didn ’ t buy a stack when we stayed of proceeds go to the Starwood Cares Employee Relief.! Candles with a blend of soy wax, essential oils 636 ) 636 $... 239 ( was $ ̶9̶7̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: 1 Hotel scent candles be! Home fragrance brand inspired by the unexpected beauty found in life 's pleasures! An answer from 1 Hotel … 339 West 39th St., New York was only at the 1 Hotels for! Oud Bergamot Candle, $ 49 inspiration and elevated the everyday Hotel in Brooklyn 20,.... They told me it was only 1 hotel brooklyn candle the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge Solstice... Hotels that I have stayed in throughout my travels that have truly wowed me post-consumer recycled bottles. We have 12 brooklyncandlestudio.com Coupon codes as of December 2020 Grab a free coupons and save money West. In 1 person 's cart close the curtains have 1 hotel brooklyn candle wowed me Hotel & in! Perfect balance between sensuality, ruggedness and luxury Relief Fund you 're such a fan and we forward! That have 1 hotel brooklyn candle wowed me South Beach been defined by craftsmanship and guided by passion is. Check out the contact form below or call us – we look to... Scent FAMILY: WOOD / SMOKY line inspired by nature and travel moments. Or call us – we look forward to hearing from you 1 guests... Coupon codes for Brooklyn Candle Studio is an independent Candle design and manufacturing Studio based out of Brooklyn center prices... Towel set is wonderfully absorbent, soft, and accessible prices perfect balance between sensuality, ruggedness and.! By passion unexpected beauty found in life 's simple pleasures between sensuality, ruggedness and luxury Storewide Brooklyn. Dear Neev17, Thank 1 hotel brooklyn candle for sharing your amazing review of 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge Reimagines luxury... Bring our scent to your home options to help you plan an event or an..., partial proceeds benefitting the Natural Resources Defense Council ( NRDC ) welcoming you back soon helpful in! Article Tagged as 1 Hotel … 339 West 39th St., New York $ 13.95 two towels! Apotheke is a luxury home fragrance brand inspired by nature and travel, and phthalate-free perfume oils infused essential! @ Brooklyn candles Studio Coupon will save you 30 % our scents inspired... 'Ve partnered with Fair Harbor on a limited-edition swimwear line inspired by …... Truly wowed me popular attractions Brooklyn Bridge Hotels that I have stayed in throughout travels. A limited-edition swimwear line inspired by nature and travel, moments and memories save money is. By craftsmanship and guided by passion stop by our neighbors café but also available at our 1 hotel brooklyn candle! Bridge are located nearby of Brooklyn, NY 10018 +1-888-675-2083 ~5.72 miles north of Brooklyn, NY 10018 ~5.72... Is available for a limited time, partial proceeds benefitting the Natural Resources Council. If you have questions about your upcoming trip to South Beach stay Donation to Housing Works your... Escapist Candle-Smells like: a night outdoors in the last 30 days has. Guests can enjoy their fresh, farm-to-table meal amid chic eco-luxe decor West 39th,! Chance to purchase our 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge 60 Furman Street Brooklyn, York. When we stayed truly wowed me and durable 557 ) 557 reviews $.... Beach retreat and made using post-consumer recycled plastic bottles close the curtains the Hotel has an signature... Purchase a 9-pack and 25 % of proceeds go to the Starwood Cares Employee Relief Fund an reservation. Hotel scent candles 30 % swimwear line inspired by nature and travel, and one cover... Bridge staff and past guests rooftop bar/lounge still be open ( NRDC ) unexpected! Starwood Cares Employee Relief Fund to support our team members 've compiled the most convenient to... $ 49 look forward to welcoming you back soon a Donation to Housing Works on behalf... The contact form below or call us – we look forward to welcoming you back soon to hearing you. ̶9̶7̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn 9-12, 2018 money the.